RE: 2012 HOF Vote
Bagwell, Raines, Martinez, Larkin
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Palmerio and McGwire won't be elected while they're alive and Palmeiro may not ever get in because he lied about using steroids.

It might take McGwire being elected by a veteran's committee that saw him play and didn't know who guys like Aaron, Mays, Banks, etc were. But that's only becuase he was known for hitting homers and was well associated with the steroid era.

I'm a huge Rangers fan, but can't see Gonzalez getting in either. I think Larkin and Bagwell have pretty good shots. Mattingly may possibly get elected as well.

Bagwell, Larkin, Da Crime Dawg and Donnie Baseball hands down.

Barry Larkin
Fred McGriff
Tim Raines
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

Mattingly, Williams, Larkin, Smith and Bagwell to me. Other guys further down the line"McGriff, Martinez, Murphy

I think Larkin is getting in and no one else.........
If i voted id elect larkin and bagwell
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Guess I should probably weigh in on my own thread. I'd vote for Bagwell, Larkin, Mattingly and McGwire this year.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Larkin and maybe Bagwell.

If Murphy doesn't make it in this year I don't think he'll get in at all.

I liked watching Gonzo, McGriff, and McGwire back in their prime but I would have to vote no on them getting in.

Just b/c I am a huge Braves fan: Javy!!!! ( I know he won't make the HOF, but maybe he can make the Braves HOF someday.)
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Mattingly...like to see that
Larkin is likely..

Gonzalez..probably not...writers are not apt to vote due to steroids
Lee Smith..maybe..but closers are a tough sell
Bagwell...maybe not this time...I think he should, but some have mentioned his name in steroids too and writers do not forget that..
McGwire..no way...Same with Palmeiro
Everyone else is on the fence...Murphy probably in the vet committee in 15 years

I wonder if they'll make Bagwell wait until Biggio is eligible and then induct them together? (Although I don't think Biggio will be first ballot either)
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html