`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Diamond Giveaway anniversary Set

2011 Topps Diamond Giveaway anniversary Set
So, I got my Diamond Giveaway set today. It looks just like any set I'd get from Target or Wal-Mart. How do I differentiate between the two? I don't want to open/sell my set if it's the anniversary set. If it's just a regular set, I'd sell it. Does anyone know how I can tell what I have without opening the box?

RE: 2011 Topps Diamond Giveaway anniversary Set
Each of the cards indicates on the front that it is the 60th Anniversary edition -or something to that effect.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yeah, it's a little foil stamp on each card with the 60th Anniversary logo.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Actually, I think it says Factory Set Limited Edition on each card. That's the difference between it and the regular 2011 Topps set, which just has the 60th anniversary foil logo.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(01-10-2012, 09:20 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Actually, I think it says Factory Set Limited Edition on each card. That's the difference between it and the regular 2011 Topps set, which just has the 60th anniversary foil logo.
Actually dbacks08 and uvaspina are correct they have both a Diamond anniversary logo instead of a regular topps logo as well as saying factory set limited edition above the players name.