`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order advice

RE: Order advice
the 90's Finest, Ultra, and SP are cool boxes to open. You can find them pretty cheap. But recommend researching first... Ultra has series 1 & 2... you will have to decide what you want.. RC's or Inserts? Even

Fleer, Hopps, or Skybox are cool boxes to open. I been keeping my eyes out for a few boxes that have good BV on MJ inserts... Hope that I pull a MJ..

For newer products... I'd go with 2008-09 boxes... Chance to get a ROSE AUTO... Topps Signatures 08-09 is pretty cool.. an auto in every box & a guaranteed A-LIST AUTO. If you go with Topps Signatures.. I have a bunch of duplicate autos, base, and red facsmiles...

What ever you decide... Good Luck!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I went to a card show a while back and picked up a couple old school boxes and hit some dumb luck MJs. 95-96 Hoops was $10 and I hit a $15 MJ insert and 97-98 Chrome for $30 (and some trade) and pulled a $50 MJ insert.

Again though, it's all about what you want/value. If you want good looking cards, 95-96 SP is really nice, 94-95 emotion, 1996 and 1997 SPx, and pretty much all of the Finest and/or Chrome sets. Kobe RCs? gotta go 96-97, but it'll cost you (Finest usually about $200/box on the bay, other less-valuable boxes still go for $90-$130; topps is cheapest, usually $60-$70).

I actually have two boxes of 97-98 Bowman's Best en route to me as we speak...if I hit an MJ Atomic Refractor you all will be the first to know!

and xstream, if I pull that MJ #ed to 10, I will probably sell it and buy like 100 90's MJs I've drooled over for a decade haha. I am STUNNED at your level of discipline holding off busting those blasters! Best of luck when you do Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-14-2011, 12:35 AM)buckunteer Wrote: and xstream, if I pull that MJ #ed to 10, I will probably sell it and buy like 100 90's MJs I've drooled over for a decade haha. I am STUNNED at your level of discipline holding off busting those blasters! Best of luck when you do Smile
lol. It ain't easy, but I'm also fearing it's not going to be worth much. I'm going for the set so maybe I'll get some set fillers, but I'd really like to hit some nice trade bait. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(12-14-2011, 01:03 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: lol. It ain't easy, but I'm also fearing it's not going to be worth much. I'm going for the set so maybe I'll get some set fillers, but I'd really like to hit some nice trade bait. Smile
Hey PM me a list of your set needs I'm bound to get some fillers in my two boxes...I have no problem tossing a few extras in on our trade!

(P.S., did you check out that MJ yet? Smile )
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-14-2011, 01:07 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Hey PM me a list of your set needs I'm bound to get some fillers in my two boxes...I have no problem tossing a few extras in on our trade!

(P.S., did you check out that MJ yet? Smile )
No I didn't, got caught up in some things last night. I'll get back to you tonight, I have work to do. Sad lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards