`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things about the hobby that drive you crazy

RE: Things about the hobby that drive you crazy
(12-11-2011, 01:29 PM)eazy e Wrote: HEY.....I resemble that remark...LOL , whats the difference? Besides being smart enough to save yourself listing fees? Whether its BIN or auction, as a buyer your still paying the same amount.

I do this because since I sell very little on Ebay I can use my 30 free auction style listing and save myself some dough. I cant cant imagine why anyone would care if its auction or BIN. When I am buying all I care about is what I pay for the card.
I was being sarcastic. Note the 1990 Pro set also, that is a joke too
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-10-2011, 09:39 PM)budmademewizer Wrote: Good one

Mine are

1.To many jersey cards that are one color and worth next to nothing

2.To many products,would be a lot better with about 50-60% of the products out now

3.Not having money and all the good cards of your main PC coming up on the bay at the same time.LoL

4.Not having money and having a cardboard crack habit...........What there ain't no LoL this S be serious
well there are worse habbits Wink
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Found a new one. From eBay (as usual)...

"1/1, Logo, auto, cut, cuts, autograph, signed, National Treasures, Topps Five Star, Deangelo Williams, Panther, Sports, Cards, Logoman, base, Pittsburgh Steelers, Heath Miller, Ben, Super bowl, card, Jacksonville Jaguars, Maurice Drew Jones, Football, Buccaneers, Tampa Bay, Josh Freeman, Titans, Tennessee, Damian Williams, Buffalo Bills, Jim Kelly, Hall of Famer, HOFer, HOF, Jack Lambert, Curtis Martin, New York, Jets, Steve Largent, Seattle Seahawks, Tom Brady, Lettermen, Letter, New England Patriots, 2010 Montario Hardesty Rookie Auto, Tony Moeaki, Playoff Contenders, Football, Basketball, hot, product, Rookie, Parallel, Insert, Relic, GU, Jersey, game-used, game, used, worn, event, pants, jacket, shirt, suit, bathing suit, robe, Sam Bradford, Baseball, Ginter, A&G, Allen and Ginter, Pitcher, Catcher, Home Run, Babe Ruth etc."
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

im recenty starting to hate how eveyrone and their mother is a seller now...used to be you had to go through a dealer...now anyone can open a store on ebay and move alot of product...everyone seems to be in the business just for the money
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-12-2011, 03:28 AM)chads-cards Wrote: im recenty starting to hate how eveyrone and their mother is a seller now...used to be you had to go through a dealer...now anyone can open a store on ebay and move alot of product...everyone seems to be in the business just for the money
isn't that what its all about??? MONEY???Smile seems to be these days...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-10-2011, 06:30 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: how about getting a thick patch card from somewhere...trade or purchased....
and it has been SHOE-HORNED into a regular penny sleeve. and/or under sized top loader.
WHAAA??.....ARRGG!!...
you know the thing is mangled before you even look close
THAT my friend...drives me Freekin' CRAZY!!
just common sense crap is all....
+1 and having to use the jaws of life to get teh card out.
collecting anything and everything PACKERS

photo 609651aa-718b-4ed0-b1dc-6e16747e7527_zps718a33ab.jpg

I'm sure some can relate to this one: my biggest pet peeves
1) when you post a thread trying to get pieces for your team PC (ie my Colts and Lions), you go and look at your trades...and people are asking for YOUR Colts/Lions lol

2) when people feel that they can upcharge you because you have a PC of a certain player (I'm sure some of you have definitely experienced that)

There, I feel better now!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-10-2011, 06:30 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: how about getting a thick patch card from somewhere...trade or purchased....
and it has been SHOE-HORNED into a regular penny sleeve. and/or under sized top loader.
WHAAA??.....ARRGG!!...
you know the thing is mangled before you even look close
THAT my friend...drives me Freekin' CRAZY!!
just common sense crap is all....
This is the worst. Ive had to actually cut a toploader just to get a card out. How in the world did they get it in there...?

(12-12-2011, 11:38 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: I'm sure some can relate to this one: my biggest pet peeves
1) when you post a thread trying to get pieces for your team PC (ie my Colts and Lions), you go and look at your trades...and people are asking for YOUR Colts/Lions lol
People who load "PC" cards for trade when they are not.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-12-2011, 12:27 PM)the great 48 Wrote: This is the worst. Ive had to actually cut a toploader just to get a card out. How in the world did they get it in there...?

People who load "PC" cards for trade when they are not.
Oh I'll tade most of my team PCs, I just find it annoying when some people ask for the entire team, then only have 1 lower end Colt FT. May'be I'm not saying it right lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I wanna add...itd be cool to have just established veteran sets with autographs. Sometimes you dont want to spend 75+ on a box to end up getting a free agent rookies auto...just saying
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.