`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things about the hobby that drive you crazy

RE: Things about the hobby that drive you crazy
People that sell cards I would like to own on eBay or other sites, and think they are worth way more than they actually are...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-10-2011, 11:06 PM)superynaldo Wrote: People that sell cards I would like to own on eBay or other sites, and think they are worth way more than they actually are...
+1 at least you didnt search for a 1/1 card over a year to find out the guy had a price way over what it is worth in mint condition and then on top it was damaged
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

People who think that another seller shouldnt be allowed to price there card for what THEY think its worth just because they need/want it.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(12-10-2011, 11:32 PM)eazy e Wrote: People who think that another seller shouldnt be allowed to price there card for what THEY think its worth just because they need/want it.
Obviously, I really don't like being able to have an opinion on this site... So put that on the list too... Put people getting bent out of shape over members comments...

(12-10-2011, 11:49 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Obviously, I really don't like being able to have an opinion on this site... So put that on the list too... Put people getting bent out of shape over members comments...
Not bent out of shape by any means brother. i just think its funny. It happens to everyone myself included. When I locate a PC card and its got a really high sell price, my first thought is not "why is that idiot asking so much for that card, its not worth that much". My thought is " dang, they must like that card as much as I do". Usually the people who complain about such things are hypocrites at best. They want top dollar for there cards but criticize others for charging the same for there cards.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(12-11-2011, 12:15 AM)eazy e Wrote: Not bent out of shape by any means brother. i just think its funny. It happens to everyone myself included. When I locate a PC card and its got a really high sell price, my first thought is not "why is that idiot asking so much for that card, its not worth that much". My thought is " dang, they must like that card as much as I do". Usually the people who complain about such things are hypocrites at best. They want top dollar for there cards but criticize others for charging the same for there cards.
What I find funny, is a lot of the cards I am currently looking at people want top dollar for, even though my main PC player is on IR, but I can't even give mine away, I know VY isn't a so called hot player, but I really expected to at least get something for them... It's sad really...

the way that the highest valued cards are backwards
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

REDEMPTIONS. PERIOD
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

(12-11-2011, 01:45 AM)chargers2427 Wrote: REDEMPTIONS. PERIOD
+1 million!!!

My peeve is people who tell me to make a trade with me that they won't "trade down" when the deal involves two cards on my end. I personally don't mind if I'm getting and giving quality cards but those same people have come back to me and want a high end card and want me to "trade down". Needless to say I tell them to get lost
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.