Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marinoisking
Tongue 
RE: Marinoisking
(12-02-2011, 05:24 PM)mik253 Wrote: really... you just had to add the 3/4...... really
It's important to me.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-02-2011, 05:24 PM)mik253 Wrote: really... you just had to add the 3/4...... really
I lol'd
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Apparently so
(12-02-2011, 05:23 PM)chads-cards Wrote: why cant everyone just be legit? Is that SO hard.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(12-02-2011, 05:20 PM)ft28jags Wrote: did you read something mik? nah, me neither....must be my imagination Smile

[Image: cartoonshockedface.png]

I can take you down Mr. 6'2", 285!!!
(you'd eventually go down from weariness after carrying me around attached to your back for hours!)
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I hate when people like to use their height/weight to scare others online!! But in real life, a bullet don't really mind how tall or tough you are!! lol

Lol. True enough but I'm ready. Don't sing it bring it
(12-02-2011, 05:28 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [Image: cartoonshockedface.png]

I can take you down Mr. 6'2", 285!!!
(you'd eventually go down from weariness after carrying me around attached to your back for hours!)
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(12-02-2011, 05:30 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Lol. True enough but I'm ready. Don't sing it bring it
Guess that means we have to meet at the coffee shop again soon. Wink

AND I have to find a reason to be mad at you!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH Marinoisking
(12-02-2011, 10:35 AM)ft28jags Wrote: not sure why you posted this in the trading section and not talk, but i do know if you're gonna call someone out, you need to say more then just don't trade with them
I mainly get on the Basketball trading forum I was just trying to do u FB guys a favor by letting you know yes he has been lying to me for 3 weeks telling me my cards will be there soon and he has said he has a tracking number for me BUT NEVER GIVES IT TO ME JUST IGNORES ME FOR DAYS ON END and yes I have all the dialogue as proof in comments under our trade he has let me know that he received my cards (about 1 month ago) So I can give u many details about this guy and just because he has a feedback score of 55 does not mean a D*** thing my fb is way higher than that why the H*** would he wait to receive my cards anyways before he shipped and he has never shipped I gave him 400 dollars worth of cards and I have not received anything but BS
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH Marinoisking
(12-02-2011, 05:38 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: I mainly get on the Basketball trading forum I was just trying to do u FB guys a favor by letting you know yes he has been lying to me for 3 weeks telling me my cards will be there soon and he has said he has a tracking number for me BUT NEVER GIVES IT TO ME JUST IGNORES ME FOR DAYS ON END and yes I have all the dialogue as proof in comments under our trade he has let me know that he received my cards (about 1 month ago) So I can give u many details about this guy and just because he has a feedback score of 55 does not mean a D*** thing my fb is way higher than that why the H*** would he wait to receive my cards anyways before he shipped and he has never shipped I gave him 400 dollars worth of cards and I have not received anything but BS
Like I said im waiting on $150+
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I am thinking about calling the police in his hometown Internet Fraud is illegal as is stealing valuables
I will NOT let this go
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]