`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marinoisking

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH Marinoisking
Personally I appreciate the heads up on any bad trader. Sorry he's jerking your chain. File mail fraud with po if you haven't and call the local po station. I did that back in the day and got results
(12-02-2011, 05:38 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: I mainly get on the Basketball trading forum I was just trying to do u FB guys a favor by letting you know yes he has been lying to me for 3 weeks telling me my cards will be there soon and he has said he has a tracking number for me BUT NEVER GIVES IT TO ME JUST IGNORES ME FOR DAYS ON END and yes I have all the dialogue as proof in comments under our trade he has let me know that he received my cards (about 1 month ago) So I can give u many details about this guy and just because he has a feedback score of 55 does not mean a D*** thing my fb is way higher than that why the H*** would he wait to receive my cards anyways before he shipped and he has never shipped I gave him 400 dollars worth of cards and I have not received anything but BS

I'm all for it on both fronts but have no orange you want I can think of
(12-02-2011, 05:32 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Guess that means we have to meet at the coffee shop again soon. Wink

AND I have to find a reason to be mad at you!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Marinoisking
Im closing this until he logs in and replies to me or garnettfan. Hopefully all will work out.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)