Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Marinoisking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Do Not Trade With Marinoisking he stold my cards and lied to me
This is just a warning for all the honest traders out there!
Really...i find that hard to believe. He is one of my favorite traders on here, never has done anything shady or wrong.
I haven't traded with him but he seems to be one of the most well known ppl on here I think is trust him.

(12-02-2011, 10:24 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]Really...i find that hard to believe. He is one of my favorite traders on here, never has done anything shady or wrong.
(12-02-2011, 10:20 AM)garnettfan4life Wrote: [ -> ]Do Not Trade With Marinoisking he stold my cards and lied to me
This is just a warning for all the honest traders out there!
Hmmm....
i need details...if your gonna slam someone lets have the full story
Smile
hard to believe
not sure why you posted this in the trading section and not talk, but i do know if you're gonna call someone out, you need to say more then just don't trade with them
(12-02-2011, 10:35 AM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]not sure why you posted this in the trading section and not talk, but i do know if you're gonna call someone out, you need to say more then just don't trade with them
+1
also helps to use proper grammar as well..what the hell is stold?
its when you steal then sold something lol Smile

(12-02-2011, 10:39 AM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]also helps to use proper grammar as well..what the hell is stold?
Yup find it hard to believe too. Both of you are pretty well known members so whats the story?
ahh, ok....so it isn't a lack of intelligence in grammar, but rather new words I need to add to my vocabulary?
(12-02-2011, 10:40 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: [ -> ]its when you steal then sold something lol Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6