Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marinoisking

Marinoisking
Do Not Trade With Marinoisking he stold my cards and lied to me
This is just a warning for all the honest traders out there!
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH Marinoisking
Really...i find that hard to believe. He is one of my favorite traders on here, never has done anything shady or wrong.

I haven't traded with him but he seems to be one of the most well known ppl on here I think is trust him.

(12-02-2011, 10:24 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Really...i find that hard to believe. He is one of my favorite traders on here, never has done anything shady or wrong.

(12-02-2011, 10:20 AM)garnettfan4life Wrote: Do Not Trade With Marinoisking he stold my cards and lied to me
This is just a warning for all the honest traders out there!
Hmmm....
i need details...if your gonna slam someone lets have the full story
Smile
hard to believe
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

not sure why you posted this in the trading section and not talk, but i do know if you're gonna call someone out, you need to say more then just don't trade with them
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(12-02-2011, 10:35 AM)ft28jags Wrote: not sure why you posted this in the trading section and not talk, but i do know if you're gonna call someone out, you need to say more then just don't trade with them
+1
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

also helps to use proper grammar as well..what the hell is stold?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

its when you steal then sold something lol Smile

(12-02-2011, 10:39 AM)ft28jags Wrote: also helps to use proper grammar as well..what the hell is stold?

Yup find it hard to believe too. Both of you are pretty well known members so whats the story?
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

ahh, ok....so it isn't a lack of intelligence in grammar, but rather new words I need to add to my vocabulary?
(12-02-2011, 10:40 AM)fishtaco02 Wrote: its when you steal then sold something lol Smile
My Flickr