`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"

RE: Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"
BOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

Then stop going to Ebay. You are another one of those whiney girls!!!

RE: Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"
Damn, I have spent hundreds with this seller and I have 6 items in my watch list right now. Oh well, there are always other cards, and even other sellers with the SAME card. That's one nice thing about sports cards. The funny part is, Beckett members spend a LOT of money in cards and you are eating into your own profits by being a whiny little kid on these boards.

(10-26-2011, 08:06 AM)ebayshiller Wrote: BOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

Good morning Bigshillersportscards3! I just want you to know, when it comes to your auctions, I have ALWAYS taken your advice... I stop looking and move on. I am only one person, but I am just one of many people that will NEVER buy from you. I know what you do.

The thing is, you admit to shilling, but yet you hide behind new id on here. If you are proud about your shilling, then be a REAL man and come here under your eBay id and face us.

But we ALL know that will never happen. You are just a big xxxx that can only communicate behind an anonymous id.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(10-26-2011, 08:06 AM)ebayshiller Wrote: BOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

you have a lot of nerve to post on this board with the name "ebayshiller". don't expect much in the way of trading and sales.

(10-26-2011, 09:44 AM)pork chop Wrote: you have a lot of nerve to post on this board with the name "ebayshiller". don't expect much in the way of trading and sales.
wow... he got banned... BIG SURPRISE... what a tool... thanks mods...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-26-2011, 03:15 PM)superynaldo Wrote: wow... he got banned... BIG SURPRISE... what a tool... thanks mods...
agreed.

Ive had my little bout with BigBoyd in the past.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-144...age-4.html

Here was his post.

Hello,
This thread was brought to my attention and I feel the need to reply. I am Terry Boyd, the owner of BigBoyd Sports Cards. I obviously don't frequent these message boards, but felt the need to defend my busienss. I'm going to try and keep this as brief as possible, but it might get long.

First off, we have had this ebay name since 1997. We have never had an ebay name suspended, and have never switched ebay names. We have been running our ebay business on this name for 14 years. Where you come to the conclusion that we get kicked off and switch names, I do not know.

We don't shill bid. We never have shill bid, and we never will shill bid an auction. I am so confident in this that if anyone reports us to ebay for shill bidding and they in fact find evidence of shill bidding, I will shut down our ebay business. I wil also donate $10,000 to your favorite charity.

We sell 1,000's of items per week via auction. Each day we have at least 50 items ending, up to 1,000 on certain days. We have many returning customers that bid on a lot of items because we always have items ending and they always sell as we start everything at $0.99. We tend to have a higher bidding % than normal because of all this. If you can't logically see this, then you don't understand how ebay works. We buy many items also. Spend thousands per week on ebay, and we buy primarily off the same group of sellers.

Lets look at this particular auction. I would provide the full ebay IDs of the bidders if were allowed to, but it is against ebay policy to do so, so I will put them here as you see them.

c***a (858) - $16.69 - this bidder has bought 3 items from us this year and paid for them all - they are located in PA

d***r (342) - $15.00 - this buyer has bought 45 items from us this year and paid for them all - they are located in CA

t***t (4382) - $10.66 - this buyer has never won an item from us

7***o (1325) - $10.00 - this buyer has bought 16 items from us this year and paid for them all - they are located in CA

a***t (30) - $4.00 - this buyer has bought 18 items from us this year and paid for them all - they are located in CA

f***r (840) - $2.00 - this buyer has bought 5 items from us this year and paid for them all - they are located in FL

To prove all these items were paid for via paypal I will print out copies of payments and either scan them to you or fax them to you with the buyers personal info (name, address, etc) whited out to prove the items they won were paid on. I will also provide tracking info proving this. I will provide proof for any item anyone asks for, not just this particular item.

We have nothing to hide, we do not shill bid. We just have a loyal customer base that obviously likes the way we do business. We have earned top rated seller status on ebay for a reason.

I still don't understand why this user did not contact us directly. We have not received any emails from them. I felt the need to come in here as 99% of the things said in these type of forums about us is false and comes on no merit. We can be reached very easily if anyone has any questions. I will provide as much proof as possible, about any claim, without crossing ebay's policy. Anyone can email me directly at bigboyd3@aol.com or give me a call at 513-779-2356. I am easily accesible. Everyone please have a joyous and safe Memorial Day holiday.

Terry Boyd
- BigBoyd Sports Cards

Guess this means Old Terry will be shutting down shop and donating $10,000 to my favorite charity! He left his number. Give him a nice call!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Sheet...you are one sharp Fella my friend..that makes sense man,2 guys could do this over and over...what a bunch of freekin losers if this is the case here...just losers..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(10-26-2011, 09:33 AM)all day baby Wrote: Good morning Bigshillersportscards3! I just want you to know, when it comes to your auctions, I have ALWAYS taken your advice... I stop looking and move on. I am only one person, but I am just one of many people that will NEVER buy from you. I know what you do.

The thing is, you admit to shilling, but yet you hide behind new id on here. If you are proud about your shilling, then be a REAL man and come here under your eBay id and face us.

But we ALL know that will never happen. You are just a big xxxx that can only communicate behind an anonymous id.
+1 Could not have said it any better myself. I avoid this guy like the plague!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Like ive said in the past...the business is full of scum. The members on this board are pretty much all people who are fair and just enjoy the hobby...thats the way my family runs our business as well. Most of these sellers are just after the dollar signs and could care less how they get to that premium number... whether they end auctions early or have somebody shill it up. And in person they wouldnt think twice about trying to scam you. And its starting to bite them in the ***** because the people who actually care about the hobby are standing up for whats right. The most ive ever done on an item I listed was remove it from auction due to damage to the card that I did not see when it was listed. This hobby needs loyal members who are willing to put stuff like shilling to rest. Thats just all my opinions on the subject
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS