`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"

RE: Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"
He is lurking on the site now lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"
(10-26-2011, 07:42 PM)branesergen Wrote: Oh I know man - People were calling for his donation and his business and I was just telling those people to read what he actually said. I know ebay wont give a crap cuz the more he makes the more they make and the more they make makes their stockholders happier.
I know what he said and i understand, i was just making a point... Obviously he isn't going to do either and he can hide behind the language in his statement and "protect" himself, I just find it funny that he would come out and make such a RIDICULOUS statement.... It makes his being a crook that much more disgusting.

(10-26-2011, 10:54 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I know what he said and i understand, i was just making a point... Obviously he isn't going to do either and he can hide behind the language in his statement and "protect" himself, I just find it funny that he would come out and make such a RIDICULOUS statement.... It makes his being a crook that much more disgusting.
Indeed. Its sad that this site only reaches a fraction of the hobby. I think no one should avoid buying from him and instead purchase your item and if it was shilled post it in the feedback. If ebay has to go in and remove enough feedback maybe they will open their eyes.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-26-2011, 10:01 PM)superynaldo Wrote: The guy is a total crook and sleazebag... Stay far away from this tool...
I 2nd this statement.
Such a crooked flat out lying jerk.

Its just so horrible he comes on here and makes the statement " I will shut down my business and donate 10 k to a charity of your choice"

He is trying to come of as a good person and at the same time trying to act like this big shot that is willing to just throw 10K to charity on a moments notice.

As big of a shilling crook as he is....he may have 10K to do that with.

I know he will never get shut down by ebay....but I hope enough people hear about his ways that he is ran out of business and nobody wants to touch his dirty shilled cardboard.

People like this are the reason the hobby isnt growing faster and a lot of honest sellers arent getting higher prices for their cards.

The card market is just like any other.
Insecurity makes people reluctant to buy....and sellers like this are the cause of the insecurity.

still lurking!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.