`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"

RE: Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"
There is also another seller in that feedback (starts with a "g") that is actually pretty infamous for the same thing. Guess there is irony that their names both show up there. BTW I have dealt with that Gman, and in both of his auctions, the item I won were drastically inflated in bidding at the last moment. One of the items was a Glenn Dorsey Contenders auto. I had picked one up for ten, but somehow his auction went up to 52 dollars through a series of 13 bids by the same buyer. I had this saved in my shill folder, but its long been deleted
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: Ok Im letting the cat out of the bag: Calling out Beckett Member "dosstergq"
So which charity is the **** going to donate 10K too,

He specifically stated in his thread defending himself
"We don't shill bid. We never have shill bid, and we never will shill bid an auction. I am so confident in this that if anyone reports us to ebay for shill bidding and they in fact find evidence of shill bidding, I will shut down our ebay business. I wil also donate $10,000 to your favorite charity."

well, wouldn't you say there is enough evidence against him??
Has he shut down yet? NO. will he donate 10 k to anyone's favorite charity, my guess would be NO..

Now i am even more irritated. WOW!!!

Read what he said people - If EBAY finds evidence. Not if we. This needs to be reported to ebay and THEY need to do something about it.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-26-2011, 06:55 PM)branesergen Wrote: Read what he said people - If EBAY finds evidence. Not if we. This needs to be reported to ebay and THEY need to do something about it.
which they never will because they make too much money off of his auctions
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-26-2011, 06:55 PM)branesergen Wrote: Read what he said people - If EBAY finds evidence. Not if we. This needs to be reported to ebay and THEY need to do something about it.
They wont man, they are getting their cut too, they are as crooked as any one of these sellers for allowing it to happen and not doing anything about it. There is MORE than enough proof, it is just ebay stands to lose from it as well...
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-26-2011, 07:09 PM)jncdrew Wrote: They wont man, they are getting their cut too, they are as crooked as any one of these sellers for allowing it to happen and not doing anything about it. There is MORE than enough proof, it is just ebay stands to lose from it as well...
the FBI might take a look at ebay and their infamous sellers though.
Fraud is Fraud
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(10-26-2011, 07:09 PM)jncdrew Wrote: They wont man, they are getting their cut too, they are as crooked as any one of these sellers for allowing it to happen and not doing anything about it. There is MORE than enough proof, it is just ebay stands to lose from it as well...
Oh I know man - People were calling for his donation and his business and I was just telling those people to read what he actually said. I know ebay wont give a crap cuz the more he makes the more they make and the more they make makes their stockholders happier.
Manning PC

I'd love to meet him at Nationals next year Wink
If there is all this proof and its not like this is the first time this has been brought up why doesnt Beckett publish something about it online and in the magazine?

Because its all speculation. Sure the "facts" are presented before us but we dont know what really happened. He could have sold it to Dosster, shipped it to Dosster, Got feedback from Dosster and then Dosster noticed a flaw in the card and sent it back to BigBoydShiller3, and being the great seller he is he could have given him a full refund. Blahahahahahahaha
Manning PC

The guy is a total crook and sleazebag... Stay far away from this tool...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin