`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Who or what team do you collect?

RE: Who or what team do you collect?
I collect Steelers and Kurt Warner. I have over $20,000 worth of Marino for trade, also lots of Cowboys and Dolphins. My twin brother is looking to get rid of his Vikings collection. I pulled a Peterson rookie auto for him. He has thousands of great and rare Vikings and anyone who ever played for them.

I collect Steelers and Kurt Warner. I have over $20,000 worth of Marino for trade, also lots of Cowboys and Dolphins. My twin brother is looking to get rid of his Vikings collection. I pulled a Peterson rookie auto for him. He has thousands of great and rare Vikings and anyone who ever played for them.

That's awesome. But you need to put stuff in your org and mark it for trade so people can see it. Also, to everyone else I will get update either tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks, Jason

(01-05-2014, 12:32 PM)rvgitautis Wrote: I collect Steelers and Kurt Warner. I have over $20,000 worth of Marino for trade, also lots of Cowboys and Dolphins. My twin brother is looking to get rid of his Vikings collection. I pulled a Peterson rookie auto for him. He has thousands of great and rare Vikings and anyone who ever played for them.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

I collect San Francisco 49ers

update as 1-9-14 at 8:25 central time
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Hi folks,

I'm a new collector. I collect Luke Kuechly and am also trying to complete sets of 2012 Topps, 2012 Topps Prime, 2013 Topps & 2013 Panini Prestige.

I look forward to maybe trading with some of you. (I haven't added anything to my for trade list in Organize yet but will try to get it done within a few days.)

I collect Green Bay Packers, I have uploaded all of my 2013 & 2012 cards for trade and will be working my way back from there. Looking forward to trading with you all.

Denver Broncos, Peyton & New Co.

Welker, Thomas, Decker, Von Miller, Montee Ball, Hillman, Moreno, not really a fan of Champ but wont hurt to propose any trades!

I'm also from Indianapolis so I cant help but to say Luck however there are too many luck collectors I can't compete with.

I would love for you guys to look at my collection, very anxious to sell or trade.

Andrew Luck
Leveon Bell
Ace Sanders
Tom Brady
Shane Vereen
Brandon Marshall
Cam Newton