`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
active users

active users
I see there is a thread with who/what we collect, but is there an active list. I search some of the names on the list and some havent been on in 10 years

RE: active users
zmchoes Wrote:I see there is a thread with who/what we collect, but is there an active list. I search some of the names on the list and some havent been on in 10 years
Unfortunately that's the case. Lots have issues with beckett and don't like paying the prices asked, but still enjoy the forums. I'm going to try trading again starting in January.

Open offer sent to you.

I'm active on the boards but currently not paying for an org (and thus trading). I'll probably re-up again at some point next year for a while. I don't see the value of running an org for 12 months.

One thing I always do when searching for trade partners is look to see if they have had recent feedback left for trades made. If it has been months or years I don’t even bother trying to start a trade. Yes a list would certainly help, but asking Beckett’s IT Department to develop that could cause a massive outage. They have trouble with weekly update, heck, daily updates.

zmchoes Wrote:I see there is a thread with who/what we collect, but is there an active list. I search some of the names on the list and some havent been on in 10 years
I'm an active trader. I'll check ya here in a min. 

savagenate Wrote:Unfortunately that's the case. Lots have issues with beckett and don't like paying the prices asked, but still enjoy the forums. I'm going to try trading again starting in January.
Welcome back. Hopefully we can knock out another one.

jplarson Wrote:I'm active on the boards but currently not paying for an org (and thus trading).  I'll probably re-up again at some point next year for a while.  I don't see the value of running an org for 12 months.
We all come back because there's limited out there that's better.

ahvjr Wrote:One thing I always do when searching for trade partners is look to see if they have had recent feedback left for trades made. If it has been months or years I don’t even bother trying to start a trade. Yes a list would certainly help, but asking Beckett’s IT Department to develop that could cause a massive outage. They have trouble with weekly update, heck, daily updates.
Yep, seems like everyday around 10pm MST, site starts to move at a snails pace.