`
Connect With Us!
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UFC Trades
07-07-2011, 09:28 PM
UFC Trades
Is there anyone interested in trading for UFC? I am in the process of posting thousands of commons, inserts, golds, relics, and autos for trade. I have large amounts of all sets if anyone is trying to finish sets I am sure i can help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2011, 09:37 PM
RE: UFC Trades
when i am done with our first trade i will be back. dwegner will hit u up soon watch Smile good guy!

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17...t=6&page=1
07-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Good deal. Should be there soon they said 4-5 days.
07-07-2011, 10:40 PM
I'd be interested in any Matt Hughes cards you have that I don't.
07-07-2011, 10:51 PM
I need a few stragglers from a couple of the UFC sets and I'm always looking to trade... I'll give you a look. Welcome to the board!

[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****
07-08-2011, 05:23 PM
I am in the process so if i take too long to get to a specific set let me know and i will skip ahead to that set. As for the Matt Hughes hopefully i will have those posted this evening. Although i do not know if i can trade with someone who like Yadier Molina :-) I was sitting behind home plate in Cincinnati last year and i think you know which game I am referring too.
07-08-2011, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 07:22 PM by slufan83.)
(07-08-2011 05:23 PM)syaney Wrote:  I am in the process so if i take too long to get to a specific set let me know and i will skip ahead to that set. As for the Matt Hughes hopefully i will have those posted this evening. Although i do not know if i can trade with someone who like Yadier Molina :-) I was sitting behind home plate in Cincinnati last year and i think you know which game I am referring too.

My girlfriend likes him so I try to collect new cards for her. I dabble with collecting Pujols, but I'm focusing on my Hughes collection more so right now.

I sent you a trade offer with 1 that I needed, but if you see anything of mine you wanted just counter back and I'll take another look for any new ones you might have listed.