`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC Trades

UFC Trades
Is there anyone interested in trading for UFC? I am in the process of posting thousands of commons, inserts, golds, relics, and autos for trade. I have large amounts of all sets if anyone is trying to finish sets I am sure i can help.

RE: UFC Trades
when i am done with our first trade i will be back. dwegner will hit u up soon watch Smile good guy!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Good deal. Should be there soon they said 4-5 days.

I'd be interested in any Matt Hughes cards you have that I don't.

I need a few stragglers from a couple of the UFC sets and I'm always looking to trade... I'll give you a look. Welcome to the board!
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

I am in the process so if i take too long to get to a specific set let me know and i will skip ahead to that set. As for the Matt Hughes hopefully i will have those posted this evening. Although i do not know if i can trade with someone who like Yadier Molina :-) I was sitting behind home plate in Cincinnati last year and i think you know which game I am referring too.

(07-08-2011, 05:23 PM)syaney Wrote: I am in the process so if i take too long to get to a specific set let me know and i will skip ahead to that set. As for the Matt Hughes hopefully i will have those posted this evening. Although i do not know if i can trade with someone who like Yadier Molina :-) I was sitting behind home plate in Cincinnati last year and i think you know which game I am referring too.
My girlfriend likes him so I try to collect new cards for her. I dabble with collecting Pujols, but I'm focusing on my Hughes collection more so right now.

I sent you a trade offer with 1 that I needed, but if you see anything of mine you wanted just counter back and I'll take another look for any new ones you might have listed.