`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point do you start to worry?

RE: At what point do you start to worry?
(07-03-2011, 09:08 PM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: I completed a trade with him last month, but made him send first.

Too bad he is doing this now.
I seem to know someone else that has this same kind of problem

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

This guy is a straight liar. Telling me he cant ship cause he has no money, unexpected bills blah blah but then he has money to run to Walmart and buy blasters???

www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1445916.html
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I have a completed trade with him. Accepted on 6-8-11 and finished by 6-20-11. He did take awhile to send out, but I got my cards. He doesn't leave any feedback at all though for any of his trades so I didn't leave any as well. I hope you get your end of the deal.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

damn i just made a trade with thats dork rocker guy damn damn damn, hopefully i get my cards to bad i ha so many packages to send out i just sent his out to >Sad damn damn damn

(07-03-2011, 10:56 AM)eazy e Wrote: My patience has worn out..... dorkypunkrockerguy you have officially been CALLED OUT. Bad trader!
Next accusation will be THEIF!
He owes me also
He accepted on 6/14 and he recived his cards on 6/21
I am starting to get mad also
I collect any current braves and former Mississippi State players.
[Image: HgPWE.gif]
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

He's said he will mail out, so hopefully he follows through. I also tagged him until these trades are taken care of
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I'll BE DAMNED.......just plucked the card out of the mailbox. CARD HAS BEEN RECEIVED! I would have bet ANYTHING that this guy wouldn't come through. Not only did the card come but he threw in a freebie, an Auto card of Richard Hendrix(who ever the hell that is)?

I'm Stunned.. You came through Dork!

P.S. While I am definitely relived I got the card I will NEVER trade with this guy again. No excuse for the way he handled these trades.

Glad he came through I thought he would & hope he does with everyone else also. I never traded with him but he did send me a few nice cards for free. That being said he went about all this the wrong way for sure. Make sure you let floyd know in the looking for thread as he just posted about it and asked to be updated if anyone got anything.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-09-2011, 05:39 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Glad he came through I thought he would & hope he does with everyone else also. I never traded with him but he did send me a few nice cards for free. That being said he went about all this the wrong way for sure. Make sure you let floyd know in the looking for thread as he just posted about it and asked to be updated if anyone got anything.
Oh yea could call Deuce! I forgot to tell him.

(07-09-2011, 05:32 PM)eazy e Wrote: I'll BE DAMNED.......just plucked the card out of the mailbox. CARD HAS BEEN RECEIVED! I would have bet ANYTHING that this guy wouldn't come through. Not only did the card come but he threw in a freebie, an Auto card of Richard Hendrix(who ever the hell that is)?

I'm Stunned.. You came through Dork!

P.S. While I am definitely relived I got the card I will NEVER trade with this guy again. No excuse for the way he handled these trades.
That's great you got yours.Still waiting on mine...

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan