`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point do you start to worry?

RE: At what point do you start to worry?
(07-01-2011, 02:05 AM)floydtown Wrote: u can follow these guys on my thread, banned a few today and moved some up to next in line

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1424840.html

lol at the guy that ripped you off some people are stupid.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Thanks, sounds like good advice!
(07-01-2011, 01:03 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I am glad to see another well-respected member agrees with my policy! I also ALWAYS request 'Delivery Confirmation' be added to the package and I always ship with it (I know that doesn't work from US to Canada or vice versa Wink ).
I have a minimum BV limit of $15 per trade to make it worth the time and shipping cost. I also request that any member with feedback of less than 20 ship to me 1st and I will ship ASAP when I receive from them. All of these seem pretty common here, but it really does help.
I had a trade with a member I knew was good and the package disappeared the day before Christmas (2 days after he shipped). If he hadn't added DC, we might have had a problem. It took 3 months, but I did get the package and never questioned if he shipped b/c he had a good DC #. Plus, we were able to make the USPS track it down b/c we knew where it was last scanned (very close to my house).
In time, all traders learn what (AND what not) to do and figure out the way that works best for them. I am just passing along my experience and advice. If it helps anyone, then it was worth typing. Smile

Confused by this..I didnt out him in any other threads

(07-01-2011, 01:42 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: He did in another thread started by 'jsonnentag'. I would name the member, but I'm not involved in any trades with that member. Therefore I feel it is not my place to call said member out.

I had to PM him again last night since he didn't keep his word that he would ship WED morning. He responded, crying about an electric bill.....UGH... Seriously?
My response was " don't tell me you cant come up with 1.75 to ship the cards, at this point just slap a stamp on it and ill be happy. Besides you gave me your word you would ship WED morning".
He hasn't responded to that yet. I see he is trying to sell/trade a lot of stuff in the trading forum so maybe his story of having to dip into his PC to cover his electric bill is true but I just don't see how you cant buy a .50 stamp and ship me my ONE card. Claims he got a 700 dollar electric bill..HA! has anybody ever seen such a bill? Must be growing a lot of chronic plants over there to rack up that one. Can you please sell a little of your Chrondo and by a stamp please?
(07-01-2011, 02:07 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: lol at the guy that ripped you off some people are stupid.
+1
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(07-01-2011, 09:08 AM)eazy e Wrote:
Confused by this..I didnt out him in any other threads

My bad. I thought you did. I re-read the post and your guy isn't the same as his. Sorry for the mix-up. It was LATE at night and a tired brain doesn't always read what the eyes do. Big Grin I deleted the post.

My patience has worn out..... dorkypunkrockerguy you have officially been CALLED OUT. Bad trader!
Next accusation will be THEIF!

Didn't expect it to be him he sent me a nice package for free a while back. Hope everything works out.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Hope the card finds it way to you a t some point.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Thank Bud , me too. Floydtown told me he slapped him with a "must trade first tag" Not sure how that works but I'm glad the Mods care and try to clean things up.
(07-03-2011, 03:44 PM)jaderock Wrote: Hope the card finds it way to you a t some point.

(07-03-2011, 10:56 AM)eazy e Wrote: My patience has worn out..... dorkypunkrockerguy you have officially been CALLED OUT. Bad trader!
I'm waiting on a package from him.We accepted a trade 2 weeks ago,and he marked having received my package last friday.My trade with him is 3 times more than yours,but I'm not tripping just yet.I did a trade with him earlier and got my item.Hope yours arrive along with mine.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

At least I'm not the only one. Keep me posted if you receive your cards. it doesnt look good because seriously his excuse for not shipping out cards is lame. You cant come up with a couple bucks to ship cards? I know he has been selling cards on the bay. If he sold 1 or 2 he should be shipping out everyones cards. Dude if it were me and I hit some financial trouble I would still find a way to ship these cards out. Ever hear of a credit card? It not worth ruining your reputation or pissing off all your friends here on Beckett. He may think its no big deal because maybe in his mind he knows he will come through at some point but, WE DONT know that. I have never dealt with him before so i have no reason to trust him. With the long list of people that have been ripped off for the cards doing trades here he should know better. Its people like this that ruin it for everybody. I just started trading here and have lost faith in it all ready. If this were Ebay I would have filed a claim already. Beckett should create some kind of protection policy for the trading on this site.
(07-03-2011, 08:03 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I'm waiting on a package from him.We accepted a trade 2 weeks ago,and he marked having received my package last friday.My trade with him is 3 times more than yours,but I'm not tripping just yet.I did a trade with him earlier and got my item.Hope yours arrive along with mine.

(07-03-2011, 10:56 AM)eazy e Wrote: My patience has worn out..... dorkypunkrockerguy you have officially been CALLED OUT. Bad trader!
I completed a trade with him last month, but made him send first.

Too bad he is doing this now.