`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT-Scotch tape on toploaders

RE: OT-Scotch tape on toploaders
Yeah I still get them also. Use painters tape please. The blue stuff it works great.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-02-2011, 09:50 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Yeah I still get them also. Use painters tape please. The blue stuff it works great.
I agree. Although I am guilty of using regular tape when I run out Sad

Hate those nasty taped up loaders.. Honestly though, every card that come's into my possession gets put in a new penny sleeve, loader/one touch and team bag and the orginal junk gets tossed.

(07-02-2011, 10:06 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Hate those nasty taped up loaders.. Honestly though, every card that come's into my possession gets put in a new penny sleeve, loader/one touch and team bag and the orginal junk gets tossed.
Same here, except the tossed part. I just mail in the old top loaders

Mail them in to where?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-02-2011, 10:12 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Mail them in to where?
When I trade cards.

Speaking of taped up loaders... Looks like I just hit the mother load today! These things are nastyyyy, looks like the tape and loaders are just as old as the cards lol (mid 90's)..

(07-02-2011, 10:35 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Speaking of taped up loaders... Looks like I just hit the mother load today! These things are nastyyyy, looks like the tape and loaders are just as old as the cards lol (mid 90's)..
I once had six top loaders taped back to back then all three pairs taped in a line!

I hate it sometimes, because the tape tears or doesnt want to come off in one piece lol. I just try to mail mine in the team pack or team sleeve, whatever it is called. That way theres no tape on the toploaders.

Use team bags, they work great.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY