`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Recent Spiller Purchases

RE: Recent Spiller Purchases
Awesome stuff...hope that wasn't you bidding on the SPx Big Materials.

Amazing adds!!! You're killing me with all the hoarding!! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(01-03-2012, 09:23 PM)chads-cards Wrote: im guessing you want all 75? haha...and do u collect all his cards or just the higher end?

I'm not looking to get all of his cards (to expensive ). I'm probably going to begin concentrating more on his cards with him in his Clemson uni since I collect former Clemson players.

(01-03-2012, 09:25 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Awesome stuff...hope that wasn't you bidding on the SPx Big Materials.
I did bid on that item.... didn't win it. I was surprised how much it went for.

(01-03-2012, 11:16 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Amazing adds!!! You're killing me with all the hoarding!! Smile
Thanks! I have been accused on hoarding on occasion Smile

(01-04-2012, 06:58 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: I did bid on that item.... didn't win it. I was surprised how much it went for.
I was surprised too...that is the most I have paid for any of the Big Materials for my set.

(01-04-2012, 07:08 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: I was surprised too...that is the most I have paid for any of the Big Materials for my set.
I didn't realize that you were the one who won the auction. It's a sweet card.

(01-04-2012, 07:20 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: I didn't realize that you were the one who won the auction. It's a sweet card.
Thanks. Here is my set progress:

SPx Big Mat'ls

Glad to see your Spiller collection is still rollin'. You've built one of the best player collections on here. Love seeing you update, because I know I'm gonna see some beautiful cards. Keep up the great work!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-09-2012, 06:53 AM)nineof Wrote: Glad to see your Spiller collection is still rollin'. You've built one of the best player collections on here. Love seeing you update, because I know I'm gonna see some beautiful cards. Keep up the great work!
Thanks Nineof! Always enjoy your comments!

A few more additions:

CJ Spiller Clemson Schedules

[Image: CJSpillerClemsonSchedules070809.jpg]

10 Press Pass Legends All American Autograph /100

[Image: 10CJSpillerPressPassLegendsAllAmericanAu...39-100.jpg]

[Image: 10CJSpillerPressPassLegendsAllAmericanAu...49-100.jpg]

10 Finest Red Refractor RC /25

[Image: 10CJSpillerFinestRedRefractorRCSN17-25BGS9_5.jpg]

10 Topps Supreme Autograph RC #'d 1/2

[Image: 10CJSpillerToppsSupremeAutographRCSN1-2.jpg]

10 Exquisite Auto-Biography Booklet Autograph /20

[Image: 10CJSpillerExquisiteAuto-BiographyBookle...SN8-20.jpg]

Another amazing update!! Love the schedules, the 9.5, the PP hoarding, the auto /2, and my fave is the booklet!!! Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Awesome update! The Topps Supreme auto card is so damn nasty!!! Also digging the gold label. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.