`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Recent Spiller Purchases

RE: Recent Spiller Purchases
(07-11-2011, 11:20 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Topps Five Star is one of my favorite sets this year. Love the on card autos and the design. Would love to obtain at least one of the nameplate letters... pretty expensive though.
I guess I meant the Threads letters. Gotta save up like mad for those Five Stars!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I gotta agree with everyone and say I love that 5 Star auto card!!! That gold border really makes the card pop.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(07-12-2011, 12:20 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I guess I meant the Threads letters. Gotta save up like mad for those Five Stars!

Stupid me.... Would love to get all the letters from the Threads for sure. I just don't want to overpay right now. I do have the "E" to go along with the "P". Five to go!!

(07-12-2011, 06:21 AM)nineof Wrote: I gotta agree with everyone and say I love that 5 Star auto card!!! That gold border really makes the card pop.
I agree! I Really like all the of the Five star autos. Can't go wrong with nice on card autos.

Two more in this week:

Press Pass All Amercian Auto Red Ink / 5

[Image: 10CJSpillerPressPassLegendsAllAmericanAu...-2580P.jpg]

NT Gold Autograph RC / 25

[Image: 10CJSpillerNationalTreasuresJerseyAutogr...065-25.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

EXCELLENT additions!!! Your PC is developing into one of my top 5 right now!! Smile

Keep 'em coming!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-17-2011, 07:07 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: EXCELLENT additions!!! Your PC is developing into one of my top 5 right now!! Smile

Keep 'em coming!
Exactly my thought! This PC has developed into a monster.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

WOW!! Incredible collection!!

Love those updates too! That red ink is awesome & that NT is a Beaut!! They made some REALLLLLYY sweet rookie patches in NT this year! Hope that trend continues!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Haven't been on in a while and boy have you added some NASTY cards since than. Awesome addtitions, love the pc. Keep it up buddy!
[Image: CRABTREEBANNER.jpg]
Collecting Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith & other Current 49ers.

(07-17-2011, 07:07 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: EXCELLENT additions!!! Your PC is developing into one of my top 5 right now!! Smile

Keep 'em coming!
Thanks as always RW34 for the kind comments!

(07-17-2011, 08:52 PM)nineof Wrote: Exactly my thought! This PC has developed into a monster.

Thanks Nineof! It's been fun collecting Spiller so far!

(07-17-2011, 08:56 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: WOW!! Incredible collection!!

Love those updates too! That red ink is awesome & that NT is a Beaut!! They made some REALLLLLYY sweet rookie patches in NT this year! Hope that trend continues!!

Thanks! I said a few times before that I really like the Press Pass inscriptions and Red ink. I agree that the NT patches are Sweet!

(07-18-2011, 04:15 AM)dloegsw Wrote: Haven't been on in a while and boy have you added some NASTY cards since than. Awesome addtitions, love the pc. Keep it up buddy!

Thanks for the comments! I hope CJ gets more of a chance this year!

nice patch and sick grade!!! $$$
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile