`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
(11-21-2011, 10:43 PM)rgf17 Wrote: I don't have it, I just know where its headed. I'm the go to for an address guy.
Pick up any new Taiwan's lately? Know if the superfractor and plates have been pulled yet from chrome?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(11-21-2011, 10:58 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Pick up any new Taiwan's lately? Know if the superfractor and plates have been pulled yet from chrome?
nothing big. just some crown royale, gridiron legends, finest and few others i needed to grab. i got the red inception auto tonight but paid more than i wanted to for it. i dont have the big funds to chase the 1/1's and stuff like that. i havent seen the chrome super or plates yet. probably gonna get outbid ny the k***8 guy. he seems to grab all the high end stuff. bidding on the certified redemption on the bay right now. has 2 days left.

i was gonna make a update thread here soon. haven't posted any of my newer pickups lately
(11-21-2011, 10:49 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: LOL.. i know you dont i scour this thread alot,..i had it a long while ago i just wanted to know where it was goin...i'm nosey
Wink
yeah i want it sometime. got a few places in my hometown here i could take it. hopefully one day it'll come my way.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(11-21-2011, 11:15 PM)rgf17 Wrote: nothing big. just some crown royale, gridiron legends, finest and few others i needed to grab. i got the red inception auto tonight but paid more than i wanted to for it. i dont have the big funds to chase the 1/1's and stuff like that. i havent seen the chrome super or plates yet. probably gonna get outbid ny the k***8 guy. he seems to grab all the high end stuff. bidding on the certified redemption on the bay right now. has 2 days left.

i was gonna make a update thread here soon. haven't posted any of my newer pickups lately

yeah i want it sometime. got a few places in my hometown here i could take it. hopefully one day it'll come my way.
Got a ton here....will post scans real soon.....picked up some other sweetness too...
Bucket

(11-21-2011, 11:48 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Got a ton here....will post scans real soon.....picked up some other sweetness too...
cool. cant wait to see what you beat me out for.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(11-21-2011, 11:57 PM)rgf17 Wrote: cool. cant wait to see what you beat me out for.
Lol
Bucket

Wow, had 2 guys show up on my doorstep the other day, tired, hungry...Gonna feed 'em some turkey dinner in a day or two, then send them on their merry way...pictures at 11

;-)
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Give them a hug and a kiss and tell them there is someone in Appleton, Wisconsin that miss them dearly.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

He-he...awesome...I'd love to take them to a Niners game, but have no way of going! Wouldn't that be something, eh?

(11-22-2011, 05:24 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow, had 2 guys show up on my doorstep the other day, tired, hungry...Gonna feed 'em some turkey dinner in a day or two, then send them on their merry way...pictures at 11

;-)
You likey?
Bucket

(11-22-2011, 06:03 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: You likey?
Oh, do I! You amaze me, my friend...I can't even begin to thank you for the thought you put into it!