`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 SummerSlam Prediction

RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction
Some very good predictions everyone!! I thought about opening a new thread but I'll just add to this one!

Fact:

Batista is coming back, don't know when but he is, could make it interesting with Lesnar but just like stated before, not to big of a challange.

Daniel Bryan will recover and pop up somewhere, when and how is TBD, again where's the challange?

John Cena is taking time off, I'm not a Cena fan but I do respect the character, I don't know why he would agree to such a beat down? Bret Hart and Stone Cold both quit when it got to that point in there respective careers.

Roman Reigns is the front runner, but he is so raw as a wrestler I think it'll be a joke giving him a title, any title, he needs to learn technique and not let the other guy work a match for 15 mins then comeback, that's only believable and makes sense for the smaller guys not powerhouses.

Keep in mind:

Undertaker and Sting are both in the temp section at this point, WM31 was scheduled to be Undertakers last match against potentially Sting. But now with temps getting titles, I could see Taker coming to Rumble, and a big 3 month build up of the dead man and winning the title as a show of respect then dropping it on Raw. taker at the main event winning the title would probably be one the biggest moments in history as far as excitement! And Sting popping up in the rafters when Heyman is babbling would make good tv, but I don't see Sting messing with Lesnar

I thought Lesnar would "turn" on the authority and make him into an unique catagory of not being baby face but you could still cheer him, not the case for some reason, but that's how I thought Rollins would factor in when bc it would then become a game on how much to throw at Lesnar at once, Rollins could cash in when Kane, Orton, Thriple H, and other hired goons would soften Lesnar up, hit a curb stomp on Lesnar somewhere absurd and boom. But a one on one? Lol

I'm never ruling out a CM Punk return, I think it's all story line why he quit or left, they still market him and he's even in the new WWE 2k15 game. But they stopped mentioning him like they did the first few months however, I just can't see Steph and Triple H being that dumb when it comes to creative.

Lesnar will work with a few mid card to big names and "victimize" them. I can see Sheamus, the Big Show, Cesaro, Jack Swagger, etc a bunch of cake walks.

And just what the hell do they plan to do with Rusev?? He's never lost and they are building him up a lot more than I'd ever thought. Imagine Lesnar kicking his ***** all over the ring and winning in 5 minuets, talk about a slap to the face haha.

Messages In This Thread
2014 SummerSlam Prediction - by butterworth1326 - 08-17-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction - by vgqv - 08-18-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction - by rjcj2017 - 08-19-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction - by vgqv - 08-19-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction - by butterworth1326 - 08-21-2014, 06:46 AM
RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction - by rjcj2017 - 09-17-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction - by vgqv - 09-18-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction - by rjcj2017 - 09-23-2014, 04:54 PM