`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy theory about Adam Rose's friend "The Bunny"

Crazy theory about Adam Rose's friend "The Bunny"
You know that bunny that keeps messing with Slater and Titus?

I'm pretty sure it's CM Punk, getting back into shape for an epic comeback!

Obviously this is just crazy talk on my part, but the bunny is pretty athletic and shows a knack for martial arts.

You would assume that the last thing Punk would ever agree to would be to put on a bunny costume, but maybe that's the beauty of it ... nobody ever would think it was him!

If it's true, remember where you read it first!

RE: Crazy theory about Adam Rose's friend "The Bunny"
Word is that its Darren Young under the suit.

(10-01-2014, 06:43 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Word is that its Darren Young under the suit.
Ah, yeah, that would make sense ... he and Titus were partners and had a falling out, right?

Although, if I remember right, Darren is pretty short and stocky, where the bunny seems more like Punk's body type.

Either way, I'm assuming they'll unmask him fairly soon.

(10-02-2014, 03:44 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Ah, yeah, that would make sense ... he and Titus were partners and had a falling out, right?

Although, if I remember right, Darren is pretty short and stocky, where the bunny seems more like Punk's body type.

Either way, I'm assuming they'll unmask him fairly soon.
They've been using a few different guys, supposedly Sammy Zayn was it for a lil and Justin Gabriel has been in it lately. The end game supposedly is for a Darren Young reveal however.

Edit- "Borrowed" this from another site-

[Image: EFfvwTE.jpg]

(10-03-2014, 02:03 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: They've been using a few different guys, supposedly Sammy Zayn was it for a lil and Justin Gabriel has been in it lately. The end game supposedly is for a Darren Young reveal however.

Edit- "Borrowed" this from another site-

[Image: EFfvwTE.jpg]
Well, hard to argue with that! I've always thought Punk and Gabriel looked a bit alike anyway.

I've been the biggest advocate that cm punk was coming back and it was all story but after the latest talk of his lawyers getting his likeness away from wwe, and payment for royalties. I think he might actually be done.

Actually look at the category above, its under "Hobby Talk".

(10-14-2014, 09:03 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: So where s the box break? After all this is a box break forum.