`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 SummerSlam Prediction

2014 SummerSlam Prediction
I've been following many story lines and scenarios and these 2 make the most sense.

1. Lesnar wins
Terrorizes the WWE until Wrestlemania 31
Daniel Bryan returns at Royal Rumble, Wins
Another one of the WWE's biggest reactions to a new champion.

This one is tricky

2. Cena Wins
Keeps dodging the authority and makes it to Royal Rumble
Rollins, upset after nearly winning the rumble, cashes in on Cena, don't know where
Rollins faces the winner of the rumble Reigns in some sort if gimmick match at wm31

A wacky scenario

3. Don't matter who wins
Bryan's injury might be worse than expected, so he'll be out through WM31
Lesnar is a joke and why WWE insist on making him a star is beyond me
Cena had played out with the, "I'll beat every challange by the authority" too often
CM Punk recently stated he'll never ever ever come back, could you imagine that reaction in the middle of the rumble somewhere?
WWE needs a decent heel to hold the title before Bryan comes back, CM Punk fits that better than Lesnar could,

RE: 2014 SummerSlam Prediction
I think we may see a Batista return and feud with Brrrrrrock Lesnar. I knew Nikki would turn on Brie, felt it coming. So now we have a Bellas feud. Bray & Reigns had very big singles victories. It was a shame there was no Tag Title Match. As well as the US Title but I'm pretty much over Sheamus right now. Unless he were to feud with Lesnar. I'd watch that.

It's gonna be an interesting RAW tonight! I can't wait.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Man, I thought when they were doing that "photo op" thing with Lesnar on Raw last night that Rollins was going to come out and attack him with the MITB briefcase and cash in for the title.

I have a couple of issues with Lesnar winning the title ... One, it bugs me when the "temp" guys (Lesnar, Rock, Undertaker, etc., don't know what else to call them) show up right around Mania and then disappear again without ever actually defending the title on Raw, Smackdown, etc.

Sooooo ... where do they go from here? Bryan's hurt, Punk is AWOL, Triple H doesn't really fight any more and Cena got such a savage beating that how is it ever going to be believable that he could actually beat Lesnar 1 on 1?

I mean, for the story's sake I have no problem with Cena dropping the belt, but for him to work such a one-sided beatdown and a clean pin, I don't see how he recovers. Unless it's a hell in the cell/chamber type thing where he can use the "elements" or whatever.

I mean, yeah, I guess it' up to Reigns. He is "tough" enough to brawl with Lesnar, but I have a hard time really getting into him due to lack of moves and what not.

And they basically "destroyed" Ambrose with the "cinder blocks" last night ... I would have loved to see what he came up with against Lesnar. That Ambrose/Rollins match was SWEET on Raw.

By the way, Kane needs to go. Neither character really works for him any more ... like, one week he's a dominating force of destructive nature, the next week he loses to Reigns in a last man standing match in like 12 minutes.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, just hoping the "baby faces" heal up/return so we can get some heat going again.

The Dead Man Walking can do whatever he wants and come & go whenever he wants, he's earned that right, IMHO. And Cena's already beaten Lesnar before, @ Extreme Rules 2012 (I think that was the year). Right now I'm frightened to death with the idea that Cena could very well win the title back in his rematch and *cringe* become a 16x WWE World Champ. He would tie Flair's record. Also, why did it have to be 16 german suplexes Brock did on Cena? That's just a lot of coincidence there..

Booking aside etc. a few guy's I think could feud with Brock are:
I'm thinking Batista. I don't think Batista could beat Brock but I would definitely want to see that match. Another is Cesaro (although he is being booked to lose right now, however he finally got a win over Swagger on this past RAW), Sheamus, Daniel Bryan (doesn't look like he's returning any time soon unfortunately though) and my wild card guy is Seth Rollins. The only problem is that Rollins is a heel right now and it's the face Seth Rollins (who was like an unstoppable force in the last few months before The Shield broke up) who I'd want to see face Brock. What's that? I'm forgetting someone..? The only reason I didn't list Roman Reigns is because it's too soon for that to happen. It's too soon, I think, for Reigns to beat Brock for the title (WrestleMania moment) that is. If Reigns were to face Brock now he should definitely lose. Then win the Rumble to earn his "rematch" against Brock and go on to defeat him @ WrestleMania. Like how the NY Giants lost to the New England Patriots in the final game of the 2007 regular season. However, the GMEN learned from their mistakes and would ultimately go on to defeat the undefeated Patriots in SuperBowl XLII.

Another thought that crossed my mind would be how awesome for The Shield to have a reunion to defeat the Beast Incarnate? Of course Brock would have to defeat each of them in singles matches first but it'd be pretty awesome to see a short Shield reunion just to beat up Brock, lol.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Some very good predictions everyone!! I thought about opening a new thread but I'll just add to this one!

Fact:

Batista is coming back, don't know when but he is, could make it interesting with Lesnar but just like stated before, not to big of a challange.

Daniel Bryan will recover and pop up somewhere, when and how is TBD, again where's the challange?

John Cena is taking time off, I'm not a Cena fan but I do respect the character, I don't know why he would agree to such a beat down? Bret Hart and Stone Cold both quit when it got to that point in there respective careers.

Roman Reigns is the front runner, but he is so raw as a wrestler I think it'll be a joke giving him a title, any title, he needs to learn technique and not let the other guy work a match for 15 mins then comeback, that's only believable and makes sense for the smaller guys not powerhouses.

Keep in mind:

Undertaker and Sting are both in the temp section at this point, WM31 was scheduled to be Undertakers last match against potentially Sting. But now with temps getting titles, I could see Taker coming to Rumble, and a big 3 month build up of the dead man and winning the title as a show of respect then dropping it on Raw. taker at the main event winning the title would probably be one the biggest moments in history as far as excitement! And Sting popping up in the rafters when Heyman is babbling would make good tv, but I don't see Sting messing with Lesnar

I thought Lesnar would "turn" on the authority and make him into an unique catagory of not being baby face but you could still cheer him, not the case for some reason, but that's how I thought Rollins would factor in when bc it would then become a game on how much to throw at Lesnar at once, Rollins could cash in when Kane, Orton, Thriple H, and other hired goons would soften Lesnar up, hit a curb stomp on Lesnar somewhere absurd and boom. But a one on one? Lol

I'm never ruling out a CM Punk return, I think it's all story line why he quit or left, they still market him and he's even in the new WWE 2k15 game. But they stopped mentioning him like they did the first few months however, I just can't see Steph and Triple H being that dumb when it comes to creative.

Lesnar will work with a few mid card to big names and "victimize" them. I can see Sheamus, the Big Show, Cesaro, Jack Swagger, etc a bunch of cake walks.

And just what the hell do they plan to do with Rusev?? He's never lost and they are building him up a lot more than I'd ever thought. Imagine Lesnar kicking his ***** all over the ring and winning in 5 minuets, talk about a slap to the face haha.

Anyone think Cena will win it back at Night of Champions?

(09-17-2014, 02:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Anyone think Cena will win it back at Night of Champions?
IF Cena wins the match it will be by disqualification..IF.

Otherwise, I see Brock making him tap out...possibly "breaking his arm". Like he did Trips, Michaels etc.

(09-17-2014, 02:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Anyone think Cena will win it back at Night of Champions?
Kinda agree with that. I don't see Cena beating Lesnar. Whoever wins however will be the champion til WM31.

Lesnar is rumored to have a run with big show then possibly Rusev before a Roman Reigns/Batista main event at WM.

If Cena wins then he's for sure turning heal, that's the only angle they could take for 6 months of Cena as champion. Look for a baby face CM Punk or Daniel Bryan to pop in at the RR and win

I would like to see Cena win bc Lesnar would destroy everyone then get beat by a horrible wrestler in Reigns. I like him but he needs work. Randy Orton and Rollins have made him look good. Lesnar won't do that..CM Punk/Cena had a great run, with their roles reversed could be interesting. Cena in the authority and anti establishment CM Punk feuding could make great promos.

I hope at this point that if Lesnar is going to be the champ for a while, he should at least compete on RAW in between the PPVs.

I guess I am in the minority on most wrestling boards, but I'm a big Cena fan. I guess it's because I grew up watching Hogan and always cheered for the good guys.

At least I can say this for Cena ... he's a "fighting" champion, wrestling on non-PPV shows every week (sometimes on Smackdown, too).

When Rock beat Punk for the title I don't think he ever actually wrestled on RAW before dropping the belt, did he? Other than a couple of face-off promos?