`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Should the Jersey piece match the Jersey the player is wearing in the picture on the card?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, definitely!!!
60.00%
18 60.00%
It'd be preferable.
36.67%
11 36.67%
I don't care either way.
3.33%
1 3.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Patch/GU match the card?

RE: Should the Patch/GU match the card?
(10-25-2011, 03:46 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I agree, jersey/patch should match the uniform of the play on the card. If it doesn't, it appears that the card manufacturers are lazy & don't care.

I would like for the jersey to be from the actual date the picture was taken on to produce the card. Then it can actually state "game worn jersey" & have the date it was used. But this is too much work for card companies to do. They just say that the jersey was used in a NBA game.. never says who was the one wearing it... it's a loop hole so the card companies don't get in trouble when they make mistakes or overlook which jersey belongs to what player, and to what card....

Card companies can use jersey's bought at wallmart, target, or wallmart.. & most of us would not even notice that they are store bought & not actually worn by the players... all card companies have to do is wash the uniforms a few times... same as washing dirty money...

+1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the Patch/GU match the card? - by quavis - 10-25-2011, 04:31 PM