Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Graded Wall Display -- My Attempt

RE: Graded Wall Display -- My Attempt
Very nice!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Thank you. Ran into a snag. Shipping for these is going to be a sonofa. Especially the big 2x4 one. A box along runs approx $15. I'm exploring options here in order to press forward, but it's looking like very simply, shipping isn't going to be cheap at all.

http://www.fastbirdperf.com/GCDCases/default.htm

It's up....sort of. Everything works, but the subdomain pointing isn't working hence the url file structure navigation. But it's working, and the info is there.

FYI I'm getting ready to start a small 1 row 7 wide case, so pics of that will be forthcoming. Figured I'd do a special case for Emmitt's Rookie year cards since I have ALL of them.

I do NOT have ordering via website enabled. Reason for this is because of shipping costs. I want to get someone an actual quote so a total cost is known before committing. If anyone's interested.....let me know.

Woo......I like this one.

[Image: DSC_9881.JPG]

[Image: DSC_9896.JPG]

That's it! My collection is up.
[Image: DSC_9893.JPG]

I do have the original first case that I built in October that began this thread that I'm no longer in need of. Anyone want it? I'll make it reasonable given it's got no provisions for front glass. This one is a tight fit, two of the rows the slabs are practically wedged in it's so tight, so there's no worry about cards falling out. Pics below:

[Image: DSC_9889_zpsf7b7b606.jpg]

[Image: DSC_9890_zpsce62887a.jpg]

[Image: DSC_9891_zps92f37754.jpg]

[Image: DSC_9892_zpsed10dd19.jpg]
And FINALLY! DNS updated, so you can get to the case page here: http://www.gcdcases.fastbirdperf.com/

Very nice! Those things look pretty sweet! If I was home more I would get a few for some of my cards lol
Manning PC

If no one wants the one I posted above, I'm gonna put a hinged door on it and use it for standby duty.

Sounds like a perfect test subject for an ebay sale lol
Manning PC

That's what I'm thinking. Just with or without the front cover/glass. Wouldn't take much and I've already got the acrylic sitting here.

Cases look great! I'm interested to see how your smaller one turns out!
Album: Album

1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals
1997 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes

Ok, leaving the one finished one (hte prototype) alone, going to forge ahead with finishing the small single row one for my RC stuff. Should have pics of a bare frame up later today.......FML back to the hand saw miter box.

If you guys are liking the frames and are on Facebook, could you like www.facebook.com/gradedcases for me?