`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks - I appreciate it!
---
Tuesday's Addition:

Serial #d

2006 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Red Spectrum Parallel (#/25)!

[Image: ap001-Copy3.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW Addition:

Proof Sheet

Fleer Showcase Showstoppers (Row 2) Backs! Includes: Favre, Emmitt, Manning, Brunell, Moss, ?, Elway, Aikman, Dunn, Kordell, Bledsoe and Eddie George

[Image: P1250037.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Slide

From his Jaguars Days

[Image: P1240976.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

#1/1

2004 ETopps Washington Redskins Team Card E-Convention Anahiem #1/1! Found it on ebay and it was a member here on Beckett and other forums!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: cb001-Copy3.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Proof Sheet:

Fleer Showcase Patchworks Front and Back Paper Proof! Includes Marino, Seau, Rice, Brian Griese and Mark Brunell

[Image: P1250041.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Shoe card

2001 Absolute Memorabilia Ground Hogg Black and White (Partial Nike Logo) Shoe (#/125)!

[Image: au001-Copy6.jpg]

Man, you find some of the coolest stuff for your pc, those Proof sheets are neat.
Charlie Whitehurst Super Collector

Collector of Clemson Tigers and Dallas Cowboys

(06-08-2011, 12:12 AM)clemsoncowboy Wrote: Man, you find some of the coolest stuff for your pc, those Proof sheets are neat.
Yeah it's like where the hell does he get all this stuff? I seriously wouldn't be surprised to see a game used jock strap pop up on here one day lol. Nah he wouldn't go that far but you know what I mean.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-08-2011, 01:24 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Yeah it's like where the hell does he get all this stuff? I seriously wouldn't be surprised to see a game used jock strap pop up on here one day lol. Nah he wouldn't go that far but you know what I mean.
What makes you so sure he wouldn't? lolol

Just read all your cardboard stories. That collection is amazing.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]