`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My National Treasures PC

My National Treasures PC
Kickstand54 Wrote:Haze buddy... this collecting thing just isn't for you. I really think you should consider taking a break from the hobby and sell your NT collection. I'll be happy to take a few of them off your hands - just let me know...

BEAUTIFUL stuff buddy! Btw, didn't you have a filthy Jerry Rice patch auto? Post that baby up!

Haha. I will definitely let you have first crack if I decide to move anything worth having in that ole' PC of yours.

Rice is 07, so he will be making an appearance shortly emoticon

My National Treasures PC
whodeyalltheway Wrote:Great collection of my all time favorite set! I have alot of NT cards myself but yours are even better and im very happy you posted them! BTW if you want to move the chad lmk
Thanks

Thanks man. I'd love to se what you have! Will definitely keep you in mind if I decide to move the Chad.

My National Treasures PC
hazezofgreen Wrote:
whodeyalltheway Wrote:Great collection of my all time favorite set! I have alot of NT cards myself but yours are even better and im very happy you posted them! BTW if you want to move the chad lmk
Thanks

Thanks man. I'd love to se what you have! Will definitely keep you in mind if I decide to move the Chad.

Ill make a thread for everyone to see. BTW it isnt nearly as good as yours but i might get some new ones here very soon!

And btw im not impressed with 09 either
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

My National Treasures PC
I love NT, love em' I won't even talk about 09' but what you posted so far is really nice, especially that Ocho, I didn't even know they had helmet cards, where have I been, anyway keep em' coming, but take it easy on the Ocho okay? j/k you're killing me
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

My National Treasures PC
What a great way to waste some money, keep it up

My National Treasures PC
Wow dude that Portis flag helmet auto 1/1 is the sickest card ive ever seen
[Image: CRABTREEBANNER.jpg]
Collecting Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith & other Current 49ers.

My National Treasures PC
Love the Earl Campbell card! LMK if you ever want to move it! Great Collection!
[Image: andrefinal.jpg]

Always looking for:

Andre Johnson / Jason Heyward / Craig Biggio / Jeff Bagwel
l / Albert Pujols / Michael Jordan / Kevin Garnett

...and ANY LSU alumni!

My National Treasures PC
Hazez,

Impressive thus far! I must say that I enjoyed sifting through the pics and being impressed as it gradually went to the next! I really like that Portis Helmet! Great job and keep 'em comin.'

G Mo
G Mo The Fisher Man!
[Image: fisherman.jpg]

My National Treasures PC
whodeyalltheway Wrote:
hazezofgreen Wrote:
Thanks

Ill make a thread for everyone to see. BTW it isnt nearly as good as yours but i might get some new ones here very soon!

And btw im not impressed with 09 either

Sweet, I will be on the lookout for that thread! I'm sure I will fall in love with some 09, but it definitely doesn't compare to the others years in my mind.

My National Treasures PC
stefanjwhite Wrote:I love NT, love em' I won't even talk about 09' but what you posted so far is really nice, especially that Ocho, I didn't even know they had helmet cards, where have I been, anyway keep em' coming, but take it easy on the Ocho okay? j/k you're killing me

Thanks! There are a few helmets out there, but not many. I actually wish I had more Ocho, he's one of my guys too Wink