Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My National Treasures PC

My National Treasures PC
Onyx695 Wrote:What a great way to waste some money, keep it up

Thanks!

My National Treasures PC
dloegsw Wrote:Wow dude that Portis flag helmet auto 1/1 is the sickest card ive ever seen

Thanks man! There are a few other Flag Helmet cards too. HeavyHitter has the 07 Ward, I saw a Shaun Alexander 06 and a Vick 06 recently. Also Jdworley has a TON of sick ones!

My National Treasures PC
bayoubengal17 Wrote:Love the Earl Campbell card! LMK if you ever want to move it! Great Collection!

Thanks bud. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to move it!

My National Treasures PC
G MO Wrote:Hazez,

Impressive thus far! I must say that I enjoyed sifting through the pics and being impressed as it gradually went to the next! I really like that Portis Helmet! Great job and keep 'em comin.'

G Mo

Thanks G MO. Hardly compares to your stuff!

My National Treasures PC
Thanks for all the love so far guys!
Here are the Timeline Cards from 06:

2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFL Prime Sonny Jurgensen 12 of 20
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-3.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature MVP Prime Joe Theismann 19 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-1.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature MVP Prime Thurman Thomas 01 of 15
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-14.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFL Prime Jackie Smith 18 of 20
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-2.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFL Prime Mike Singletary 10 of 15
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-6.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFL Prime Charlie Joiner 17 of 18
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-8.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFL Prime Bo Jackson 06 of 15
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-9.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFL Prime Marcus Allen 04 of 20
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-10.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFC Prime Charley Taylor 1 of 1
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-12.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-13.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFC Prime Lawrence Taylor 06 of 15
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-4.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material Signature NFC Prime Tony Dorsett 05 of 10
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTimelin.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material MVP Prime Shaun Alexander 11 of 15
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-11.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material MVP Prime Joe Montana 17 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-5.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material NFC Prime Brett Favre 12 of 20
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-7.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline HOF John Elway 21 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-16.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Jumbo Dan Marino 06 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresTime-15.jpg]

My National Treasures PC
hazezofgreen Wrote:

Impressive thus far! I must say that I enjoyed sifting through the pics and being impressed as it gradually went to the next! I really like that Portis Helmet! Great job and keep 'em comin.'

G Mo

No problem. We ain't here to compete, rather, we are here to further enhance each other's PC's by views, comments, trades, and/or sells. However, you are on pace to match mine Smile

G Mo
G Mo The Fisher Man!
[Image: fisherman.jpg]

My National Treasures PC
G MO Wrote:
hazezofgreen Wrote:

G Mo

No problem. We ain't here to compete, rather, we are here to further enhance each other's PC's by views, comments, trades, and/or sells. However, you are on pace to match mine Smile

G Mo

Very true. Always love hearing your insights!

My National Treasures PC
And here is the Rest of the 06 stuff...

2006 Playoff National Treasures HOF Greatness Material Triple Signature Prime Earl Campbell 17 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresHOFGrea.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Hall Of Greatness Prime Eric Dickerson 25 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresHallOfG.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Super Bowl Signatures Joe Theismann And John Riggins 1 of 10
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresSupe-1.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Super Bowl Signatures Jim Plunkett And Marcus Allen 09 of 10
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresSupe-2.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Super Bowl Signatures Brett Favre And Drew Bledsoe 1 of 10
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresSuperBo.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures Signature Trios Bobby Mitchell Charley Taylor and Sonny Jurgensen 04 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasuresSign-1.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures 75th Anniversary Team Prime Walter Payton 10 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffnationalTreasures75thAnn.jpg]
2006 Playoff National Treasures 50th Anniversary Team Prime Jim Brown 07 of 25
[Image: 2006PlayoffNationalTreasures50thAnn.jpg]

My National Treasures PC
Good Lord that is a nice update, hazezofgreen!! That triple auto card is something else. I also really dig the Eric Dickerson card with 4 memorabilia pieces. I've never seen that set before. Awesome!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

My National Treasures PC
Very nice, great run of NT you got going, just wondering do you collect all NT? or just the auto/gu ones? I love all the HOF cards and players from the past, great cards.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*