`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
who collects....

RE: who collects....
I am collecting everything of Jean Sebastien GIGUERE.
Please visit my PHOTOBUCKET page
http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx338/ticoun
/

I collect Nikolia Kulemin, Carey Price, Jonathon Toews, James Reimer, Luke and Brayden Schenn, Jordan Eberle, and #'d cards of any Montreal and Toronto player.
Jim

Collect - Patrick Roy, Eric Lindros, Jonathon Toews, Patrick Kane, Steven Stamkos, Sidney Crosby, Nikoli Kulemin, Jordan Staal, Carey Price, Luke Schenn, Brayden Schenn.

CHECK OUT MY JERSEY CARD COLLECTION TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED AND WANT TO TRADE FOR

Simon Gagne here.

Does John Tortorella count? Yes, Torts.
[Image: torts_banner.jpg]
Photobucket of some cards

Great idea. I'm a Flames fan from Edmonton. Always looking for Theo Fleury cards. I always seem to get everyone, but!

i am collecting 05-06 ud ice set... rying to complete master set.. mainly looking for patches, auto jersey & auto patches... email me at calripkenjr2131@yahoo.com if u want to sell it...

my main collection is on Teemu Selanne,,

(08-12-2009, 09:04 PM)alexovechkin8 Wrote: i was just wonder who collects who maybe i can look for some trade bait from people or maybe i have some stuff lieing around so if you guys can help me ill take a look and keep a eye out and i was wondering if any one collects base of a player or team

Thanks Riley
I collect (obviously) Philadelphia Flyers cards - any and all years..but I'm currently collecting recent years 2005 to current... all players mostly Mike Richards, James Van Reimsdyk, Sergei Bobrovski...also looking for mid-late 80's Flyers Tocchet, Propp, Poulin, Kerr - all of em
(04-19-2011, 04:32 PM)genntous Wrote: my main collection is on Teemu Selanne,,
I have a bunch of early to mid 90's (Winnepeg) Selanne cards...got Flyers?

I collect Niemi, Couture, Sharks, Islanders and Coyotes!

It is funny how many posts have been made after i posted. The guy who was doing this stopped.