Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
who collects....

who collects....
Patrick Roy
Always looking for Patrick Roy cards I don't have.

[Image: sigpic.jpg]

Jesus Saves

who collects....
collecting Teemu Selanne only !

who collects....
 trying to complete 09/10 SP GAME USED "BY THE LETTER" /7 YZERMAN NAMEPLATE SET looking for cash / trade
[Image: Picture14.png]

who collects....
 looking for YZERMAN 09/10 UD SP GAME USED "BY THE LETTER" name plate letter patches and any unique yzerman cards will pay cash money or i have some nice high end for trade bait, i will be adding traders to my bucket when i get time thanks

who collects....
Sorry to ask, what is " in my sig " how i do it.
Please visit my PHOTOBUCKET page
http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx338/ticoun
/

who collects....
I collect everything of " Jean Sébastien Giguère "
Please visit my PHOTOBUCKET page
http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx338/ticoun
/

who collects....
09/10sp game used "by the letter" anyone? still hunting

who collects....
I collect Bobby Orr and the "Big Bad Bruins" from that era. I have 3 boxes of 09/10 Trilogy and a case of ITG 1972 on the way. I will list all for trade later this week.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

who collects....
Currently looking for Drew Doughty and Anze Kopitar cards for specific players. RC's, auto's and Game Used.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

who collects....
I collect LAKINGS (mostly rc,mem,auto) , UD Masterpieces (jerseys, autos, parallel, 5 base cards), N.Horton, Hall Of Famers (mem, autos.), Parkhurst 07 autos.
I have a fair amount to trade but only for the right stuff. i have rc from Messier to Toews, Tavares. Memb. Kane toews, crosby, ovie, and more plus autos inserts old cards (back to 1970's) lots of old gretzky 5.00-100.00. If it's not in organizze ask i might have it and i am constantly adding. please do not ask for the kane tavares, crosby , ovie stuff unless offering somthing i mentioned above or a card of equal value. Thanks i love to trade send all resonable offers and ask if it's not there