`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

fbcking Wrote:Some people have all the luck.

Thanks Fbcking! And well Im not always this lucky so thats not always true ;D
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Bump Not home yet so I don't know if there is mail awaiting my arrival Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Nice Donnie Avery ebay steal! That probably softened the blow of not getting anything in the mail.

Thanks! It definitely softened the blow but I'm still ticked right now because I don't have the money for the SP Authentic Avery 1/1 because this guy still hasn't paid for the stuff he bought from me so that I may pay for the Avery 1/1. Hes 5 days past due on the payment that was due within 5 days so now its been 10 days and he told me yesterday that he would pay now he's not responding to e-mails, this is just making me SICK!!!! I want to honestly just kick him in the throat.

That's letting him get off too lightly. I HATE bad ebay sellers and buyers.

Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Nice Donnie Avery ebay steal! That probably softened the blow of not getting anything in the mail.

Thanks! It definitely softened the blow but I'm still ticked right now because I don't have the money for the SP Authentic Avery 1/1 because this guy still hasn't paid for the stuff he bought from me so that I may pay for the Avery 1/1. Hes 5 days past due on the payment that was due within 5 days so now its been 10 days and he told me yesterday that he would pay now he's not responding to e-mails, this is just making me SICK!!!! I want to honestly just kick him in the throat.

That's letting him get off too lightly. I HATE bad ebay sellers and buyers.

Well fortunetly now he did pay early this morning so thats good but still. Lucky for him too because I was going to relist them if he didn't. Unfortunely now I sent the payment and now the Avery guy hasn't responded. Now its been less then a day so I'm not worried, still Id like a reply for getting the payment to him, so we'll see what happens there.

Also there was no mail today unfortunetly so yeah just a slow day haha.

Bump

I see your mailday was just like mine the 0. Bump you up anyway

fbcking Wrote:I see your mailday was just like mine the 0. Bump you up anyway

Yes... unfortunetly it was that way... yesterday Big Grin

Today is a whole new ball game though!

Donruss Classics Platinum Timeless Tribues Card 14/25... Jersey Number Smile

[Image: kBdcjerseynumber-1.jpg]

From what it looks like you are looking for the rare cards but I do have a couple decent Burtons and Avery's in my organize if you're interested.  Leaf R&S parallel Rookie Burtun, Topps Chrome X Fractor Burton and an Avery Lead R&S Studio Parallel Jersey.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM.  Like I said, it's not much compared to what you've been posting, but just thought I'd ask.

Amazing collection, hell of a job.

Avery and Burton Wrote:
fbcking Wrote:I see your mailday was just like mine the 0. Bump you up anyway

Yes... unfortunetly it was that way... yesterday Big Grin

Today is a whole new ball game though!

Donruss Classics Platinum Timeless Tribues Card 14/25... Jersey Number Smile

[Image: kBdcjerseynumber-1.jpg]

Sweet card

Thanks Fbcking and Str8Domin8!

And Str8Domin8 I will consider your cards, who do you collect?

Also theres something very excited that I have to tell you all on this forum that will have to wait until sunday for the final count on it Smile