IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Avery and Burton Wrote:...and maybe bring a Carson 1/1 if I can XD

That's fightin' words!!!!!!!!! Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:...and maybe bring a Carson 1/1 if I can XD

That's fightin' words!!!!!!!!! Lol.

Lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Bump
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

So I did a count and organized my collection last night.

I have approximately 200 Keenan Burton cards & 100 Autographs (some incoming)

I was shocked lol anyhow going to continue to watch the draft hope everyones having a good time!

Bump!

Well ladies and gentlement, the draft is over and its time for new rookie cards to be produced and new players to suceed and fail. I'm proud to say for the first time in years that the Rams did pretty decent with their picks.

Jason Smith OT - Baylor

James Laurinaitis ILB - Ohio State

Bradley Fletcher CB - Iowa

Dorell Scott DT - Clemson

Brooks Foster WR - UNC

Keith Null QB - W Texas A&M

Chris Ogbonnaya RB - Texas

I like/understand all of them this time, so it makes great sense!

The Rams only took one wideout in the draft and not even until the 5th round. He might pan out to be pretty well, I might put together a small collection of him we will see on that.

I think this is how the starting lineup will be for the Rams next year at the wideout position

1. Donnie Avery
2. Keenan Burton
3. Laurent Robinson
4. Derek Stanley/Brooks Foster it depends on how both of these guys perform in camp and preseason also if Stanley is healthy.

Ah yes a new day a new card... or 1/1? =)

Ive seen this before on ebay back the first month, I missed it and it sold for $8... Im more than willing to pay what I did which was $23 Dlvd, another 1/1! So that makes 11 =)

[Image: BRSkY4mkKGrHgoOKicEjlLmZBtBJ9ObHJk8.jpg][Image: 187d_1.jpg]

Pretty cool especially since its an auto plate so Keenan actually held this card! =)

Awesome 1/1 A&B!! Your 11th 1/1?! You rock! Great pickup man.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome 1/1 A&B!! Your 11th 1/1?! You rock! Great pickup man.

Thanks buddy! It was a suprise, I just did a quick search and saw it starting bid $9.99 or Buy it now 20.00, I wasn't willing to wait so I just went ahead and got it! =)

Do you have any cards incoming?