`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Game Used item

Autographrf Game Used Shoulder Pads #11 (last clean in 2010). It's from either his Washington Huskies or New Orleans Saints days - my guess it's from the Huskies days considering the wear on it!

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: IMG_0440_zpsrbh5aepf.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0441_zpstyqjanob.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Dang!

Wow, nice pickup with the pads!!

Thanks savagenate and coltsfan!

---

Today's NEW addition:

Actual Game Used Football

From Jacksonville Jaguars Win over Texans on November 17, 2002 where Brunell went 15/24 224yds 2tds

[Image: k150iag0.JPG]
[Image: 0d423w20.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

One of the most strikingly personal items I have seen so far, very cool! I went from scrambling for cards to owning multiple full game jerseys of my favorite player. The internet has really ramped up accessibility to these types of memorabilia... collecting has come a long way from one-inch swatches of event-worn jerseys!
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

So glad that my PC isn't Mark Brunell so that I don't have to compete with you. :-p

Nice stuff!
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

Hi,

Every time i am on this website site i watch yours update scans. Your collection is AWESOME !

For information i have just saw on youtube a person who pulled a Mark Brunell card in the 2017 Panini Gold standard football edition : his youtube channel is : mySTLSportsCards.com

For information i have also 3 Mark Brunell TTM auto cards ; if you want i can swap thoses 3 cards for others sports cards.

Never stop jadeROCKing!

c squared - thanks

hempick - Smile and thanks

thefrenchy - thanks

---

Today's NEW addition:

Another Autugraphed Game Ball

from Dec 21, 1997 vs Oakland Raiders where Brunell went 18/27 243yds 2tds

[Image: x09gxwd7.JPG]
[Image: pf05l399.JPG]

By the way, jaderock, I used your website as a quasi-guide when I was first starting my Bledsoe PC as they are in a lot of the same sets. It was very helpful, so I do appreciate you posting all of your stuff online.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

henpick - thanks...I wish I had kept up the site, but haven't in 5-6 years.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Finally a card from 2017 and it's a #1 card

Panini Classics Blank Back #1/50

[Image: 2v135101.jpg]