`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
That Gridiron Gear team logo card is awesome, jaderock. Right now, my favorite cards are the ones that have a piece of the team logo. I think they're so great to look at.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(11-06-2011, 04:17 PM)chads-cards Wrote: 2005 gridiron gear is one of my favorite sets still
Totally agree.
--
Today's Addition:

Auto

2003 SPx Supreme Signatures Autograph

[Image: aa002-Copy5.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Tuesday's Addition:

Patch

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Jersey Number (#/100)!

[Image: aa003-Copy2.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

You're definitely on a roll showing off some beautiful cards lately, jaderock. Love the look of the SPx Supreme Signatures and those Gridiron Gear cards will always be cool.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks T - I still dig the Gridiron Gear cards!
---
Today's Addition:

Hat

2001 Fleer Goal Line Gear Game Used Hat (100 Print Run)

[Image: aa004-Copy5.jpg]

I want to see your whole collection all done up and put into my shops displays cases ha. I am still looking for my brunell box. Back when our shop was in its hay day we had a 3 row of all the popular players and I know my dad had/has a Brunell box...maybe there is a card in there you need.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Nice looking hat card, jaderock.

(11-09-2011, 09:41 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I want to see your whole collection all done up and put into my shops displays cases ha. I am still looking for my brunell box. Back when our shop was in its hay day we had a 3 row of all the popular players and I know my dad had/has a Brunell box...maybe there is a card in there you need.
Look harder! Tongue
--

Today's Addition:

Auto/Helmet

1997 Excalibur Game Helmet Autograph (no serial #). I just picked up a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge lot of these...
Love them!

[Image: aa003-Copy7.jpg]

[quote='jaderock' pid='1773536' dateline='1320954803']

Look harder! Tongue
--

will do. even if theres one card im sure thatd be huge for you

[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Yup!
--
Today's Addition:

Jersey

2002 Crown Royale Triple Threads with Jimmy Smith and Fred Taylor

[Image: aa004-Copy3.jpg]