`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
How long have you been collecting Brunell Mr. Rock?

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(10-08-2011, 05:40 AM)jaderock Wrote: Today's Addition:

Serial #d card

Score Z-Team (#/100)

[Image: 001-Copy4.jpg]
Hi Peter, I hope you had/having a great vacation.
Those Score Z-Team cards are beautiful & hard to find.

(10-08-2011, 07:40 AM)nineof Wrote: Love the look of the 2003 Ultimate Buyback auto/jersey card, jaderock! I even like the number you got. Tongue
Thanks nineof!
(10-08-2011, 09:12 AM)bengu Wrote: How long have you been collecting Brunell Mr. Rock?
Click on my banner and then click on FAQ! Smile
(10-08-2011, 01:56 PM)ginge01 Wrote: Hi Peter, I hope you had/having a great vacation.
Those Score Z-Team cards are beautiful & hard to find.
Tight tight schedule, but have alot of fun.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Topps Vault

1997 Topps Stars Blank Back Proof

[Image: 1997ToppsStarsFootballBlankBackProofCard.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Patch

2004 Ultimate Collection Patch (#/150)

[Image: bru001-Copy2-1.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Oooo that's a nice Ultimate card, jaderock. The patch on there is rockin'!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks T!!
---
10/10 Addition:

Auto/Jersey

2000 Upper Deck Signed Jersey Autio

[Image: bru001-1.jpg]
--
10/11 Addition:

Auto/Jersey

2000 Upper Deck Signed Jersey Auto - not the same one from yesterday.

[Image: jj001-Copy7.jpg]
---
Today's Addition:

Tough insert

1998 Skybox Premium Intimadation Nation (1:360 packs)!

[Image: 001-Copy.jpg]

The Upper Deck auto/jersey cards are great looking, jaderock! Brunell has some really spectacular cards to look at.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yesterday's NEW Addition:

Topps Vault

1999 Topps Finest Prominent Figures Acrylic Proof!

[Image: 1999ToppsFinestProminentFiguresAcrylicPr...ll5084.jpg]
---
Today's Addition:

Serial Number card

2000 Donruss Down and Distance Die Cut (#/81)

[Image: bru001-Copy-1.jpg]

awesome collection. loved seeing your jersey collection in the print edition hanging behind you. you have got the greatest collection of possibly anybody else.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(10-13-2011, 08:13 PM)ugameck Wrote: awesome collection. loved seeing your jersey collection in the print edition hanging behind you. you have got the greatest collection of possibly anybody else.
Thanks uga!

---

Today's Addition:

Auto

2001 Score Millennium Men Autograph (#/21)

[Image: 001-Copy3.jpg]