`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Very, very nice dual auto card! A sweet lefty combo there. I like when a current player gets paired with an old school player.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Me too!
--

Today's Addition:

Low serial #'d card

1997 Pacific Cramer's Choice Jumbo Purple Parallel (#/10)!

[Image: 1997purple.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2000 Crown Royale In Your Face Panel Mark Brunell and Fred Taylor!

[Image: 2000crowninyourfacetaylor.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Photo

Circa 1991-93 Washington Huskies Rose Bowl Lincoln Kennedy, Mark Brunell (Auto) and Dave Hoffman (Auto)!

[Image: brunellhoffken.jpg]

now you have to get lincoln kennedy to sign it... I love the UW stuff you seem to find. peter, I know I asked you this a loooong time ago, but what are your sources? where else do you look for stuff? or is it that after all the years of being the brunell guy, people come to you with stuff? how do you do it?

surprised nineof hasnt commented yet...
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

Love the autographed photo, jaderock! Man, Lincoln Kennedy looks HUGE in the picture! Gotta like the bigs.
jrlebert Wrote:surprised nineof hasnt commented yet...

I find myself spending less and less time on forums...
For some reason, I never noticed you had a collection website, jrlebert. I like it!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Love the autographed photo, jaderock! Man, Lincoln Kennedy looks HUGE in the picture! Gotta like the bigs.
jrlebert Wrote:surprised nineof hasnt commented yet...

I find myself spending less and less time on forums...
For some reason, I never noticed you had a collection website, jrlebert. I like it!

thanks for the site love! just trying to keep up with peter...

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:

jrlebert Wrote:now you have to get lincoln kennedy to sign it... I love the UW stuff you seem to find. peter, I know I asked you this a loooong time ago, but what are your sources? where else do you look for stuff? or is it that after all the years of being the brunell guy, people come to you with stuff? how do you do it?

Mainly ebay 24/7...sometimes Beckett, Sportlots, Sportsbuy, Forums like SCF, TCC, etc.

Seldom do people contact me with stuff I NEED...generally it's "junk" they don't want, so they are willing to trade for AROD, Adrian Peterson, Favre or something like that. When it is something I need it usually stays in their possession even after years of me jumping thru hoops! Just got to be patient.
---

Today's Addition:

Rare card

This is a 1998 Contenders Ticket that was turned in to get numbered...referred to as "Exchange Redemption" by Beckett - only 52 sets exist....funny thing was the seller said he had TWO stamped "No. 25"...I tried to get the second one, but someone beat me to it. It would have been cool to have an "error" variant!

[Image: nfl001-Copy.jpg]

jrlebert Wrote:thanks for the site love! just trying to keep up with peter...

Aren't we all...emoticon
I like how "clean" looking your site is. I wish everyone showed off their collection either here or using a website.

Very cool Contenders Ticket die cut card, jaderock! It definitely would have been cool to get that 2nd #25. Error cards are neat little additions.

not to further hijack peter's thread, but thanks. I put a lot of time into the site, and I just wanted a good record of everything I had, at least one of everything. I have thought about scanning every card, because I get a lot of people that think I inflate my numbers or lie about having stuff (because lying about owning what amounts to almost 2,700 common RCs is so cool...). not sure. either way, thanks!

Current Projects: