`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to the Rangers!

Congrats to the Rangers!
Nice to see a new team emerge from the crowd for a World Series.  I realize they may not draw the number of fans some other teams can generate, but many of us get sick of the same teams showing up.

Corey Seager is part of my PC but mostly when he was with the Dodgers.

Alec Bohm and Bryson Stott are also in my PC so I am leaning toward Phillies getting in, too.  I do not have any care for the Diamondback roster.

RE: Congrats to the Rangers!
I'm just happy the Astros lost. It should be a fun World Series no matter what. It's been fun watching some of these teams play and learning about some new players. It would have been better if we were talking about the Twins though.

Sad Astros didn't make it again but they gave it their all. Hoping the Diamondbacks can pull it off. A lot of young talent there. Seems like whoever has hometeam "advantage" will lose the series.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

DBACKS vs RANGERS..who had this in the series??  Wonder what the odds were and who cleaned up in the Sports books?
I am a Boche fan since the Giants..so go RANGERS!!

I am neutral on both teams, so Im just cheering for individual efforts of players I have RC's of and a good competitive series.

D-Back pitching vs Rangers hitting. Might be interesting.

Corbin Carroll had perhaps the greatest and silmultaneously anonymous rookie season in MLB history - look it up!

(10-25-2023, 04:44 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: DBACKS vs RANGERS..who had this in the series??  Wonder what the odds were and who cleaned up in the Sports books?
I am a Boche fan since the Giants..so go RANGERS!!
I knew Bruce Bochy was going to make an immediate impact when he was hired to be the Rangers manager.  Probably the best acquisition of the off-season?!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

I don't have a horse in the race so I'm just hoping for an exciting series.

I always liked Bochy out here with the Giants so I'd be happy for him if he won again, and I'm OK with Arizona winning because young teams doing well gives me hope as a Tigers fan, LOL

Being an Astro fan, I don't want Texas to win. But Bochy came up with the Astros in the 70's, so will be happy for him if they win.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.