`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to the Rangers!

RE: Congrats to the Rangers!
Diamondbacks broke my heart (yea I blame them...LOL) beating the Phillies for the NL pennant, but I actually had them as the one team I worried the most about when the playoffs started. So hats off and CONGRATS.

Corey Seager is my favorite non-Phillies, non-Clayton Kershaw player so I'm rooting for the Rangers - The NY Rangers!!! I can't ever root for a Texas team...though I love individual players

Hope it's a great series.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Rangers win in wild one...extras and late game for me..hope the series is as exciting as this game #1

The only player for either team in my PC won World Series MVP!! Nice...

Congrats on picking the right player for your PC. Seager played well. I was hoping the series would go more than 5 games, but they were fun to watch.

(11-02-2023, 09:05 AM)akaus Wrote: Congrats on picking the right player for your PC. Seager played well. I was hoping the series would go more than 5 games, but they were fun to watch.
It started his prospect years, for some reason.  I cannot remember why I picked him up.  But, he did well with the Dodgers alongside Bellinger.
And, now this.

Another team that had never won a title … there is hope for my Detroit Lions and Sacramento Kings!

Anything is possible in sports. That is one of the reasons I watch...but also one of the reasons I get frustrated.