`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Heritage?

2023 Heritage?
So was the 2023 Topps Heritage eliminated this year? Usually it comes out before Bowman.

RE: 2023 Heritage?
It’s slated to release May 31st this year.

That seems later than usual
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Everything is later than usual..usual is gone forever.

Welcome to the new normal..AND...no OPENING DAY SET????

(04-17-2023, 05:20 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Everything is later than usual..usual is gone forever.

Opening Day was slashed this year along with Archives Snapshots, Bowman Chrome X, Clearly Authentic, Fire, Gallery, Gold Label, and 1st Edition.

(04-17-2023, 05:20 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Everything is later than usual..usual is gone forever.

I know, I'm bummed as well.

One of my best pulls ever was out of a box of Opening Day ...

[Image: Yordan.jpg]

Yordan Alvarez rookie auto/"stadium used dirt" numbered to 40 out of a blaster.

Opening day was replaced by the revamped Big League set which now is the new home of the Mascot cards as well as the highly sought after Social Media Influencers insert set.

Heritage has a last week of May release date but don't be shocked if it's pushed back to the first or second week of June. Also it's rumored that there will be no Heritage High Number and that there will just be the one big Heritage release which is the reason for the delay. We will see I guess.

Also Series 2 Flagship is looking like a mid July release to coincide with the AS Game.

(04-17-2023, 10:50 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: highly sought after Social Media Influencers insert set.
This is humor, correct?

(04-20-2023, 01:01 PM)wnclark22@outlook.com Wrote: This is humor, correct?
Unfortunately, it's not. Those cards go for obscene money for what they are.

I think the industry could afford to shed a couple sets, honestly. Between the number of sets and number of inserts / parallels, it's overwhelming.