`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What eBay price would you put on this?

RE: What eBay price would you put on this?
Well, the card sold for $214. After selling fees and the cost of grading and shipping, I net a whopping $78 for a 1 of 1 with actual gold.

I can only smirk and move on. I did net $600+ value over what I paid for the hobby boxes, so I won't be bitter. (Maybe)

Sad
(09-22-2023, 05:27 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Well, the card sold for $214.  After selling fees and the cost of grading and shipping, I net a whopping $78 for a 1 of 1 with actual gold.

I can only smirk and move on.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Hey Kerry. That stinks. Hopefully you can do something fun with that $78 and forget about the Franco card.

Not your fault, sir! It was worth a try.

Too bad..court of public opinion wins again.  He may never play again according to some sources.  So far he has not been charged with anything.  I hope you can move on and forget this moment that is truly out of your hands..

At the end of the day I was not counting on big bucks. I just wanted a little hobby luck to go my way after years and years of never busting a big name auto...ever!

Back in July I purchased cards on COMC and received them Friday. I spent $113 and got $483 Beckett value. Now I can stop feeling cheated.

Way to go Kerry. Glad you found some good deals.

(09-23-2023, 11:24 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Back in July I purchased cards on COMC and received them Friday.  I spent $113 and got $483 Beckett value.  Now I can stop feeling cheated.
Look at it this way, if you factor in the proceeds from the Franco, the COMC stuff was only $35!