`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First BGS experience = bad...

RE: First BGS experience = bad...
It’s not about paying for a quicker service or prioritising the quicker ones. If you advertise 25-45 days, then that’s what I select and that what I expect. If it was advertised as $18.75 for 60+ days I probably wouldn’t have sent in the cards. My expectation was at best 25 days and at the very worst 45 days. So when it’s 60 days + it’s absolutely terrible. I prefer BGS because of the subgrades but it’s not about the grading of the cards, all the other BS that goes with it that is making the experience poor.

I am just about to send an order to PSA for my marvel cards. $15 for 65 days up to $199. Like I said, no more $ from me until things improve drastically. ?

Beckett doesn't care about his clients... given the cards I sent, the delay of almost two months, the refusal of compensation, if I don't have the pristine / black label (yes totally eligible, card jap with 0 defects, 0 printline, perfect framing, etc.) it is obvious that I would remove this company from my networks...
It's still a shame to take our money but do nothing, isn't it?
[Image: 4y1s.png]

It is Wednesday, March 8, 2023, to date, my cards are still not graded, and I have no further response from customer service...
I may never find my cards, are other people in the same situation?

Ok guy , It's progressing, maybe before the weekend, fingers crossed!

I forgot to do the feedback.
Beckett clearly ripped me off haha... I think it's because I wrote to them a lot by email, they managed to put 8.5 in framing on a framing that takes 10 on all the other companies, unheard of ,

So I got 8.5/10/10/10, and final score 9, a real joke, but I'll fix that later, mistakes happen, you just have to know how to fix them Smile