IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First BGS experience = bad...
Rainbow 
First BGS experience = bad...
Hello collectors...
Grab a coffee, sit down and let's chat...

I am a small French collector, and rather than sending my cards to PS*, like most of my friends, I said to myself no no, I want BGS, I want to try the experience of having a nice black label haha...
So I sent two magnificent Latios/Latias theater promo cards, candidate for black label after passing through the hands of several experts, with dedications + sketches by master Arita...

I already had it for 420 euros for two cards, a long delay of 60 days, while there were promotions going on, but they were not applied..

Parcel arrived on October 18, validated on November 9, and since radio silence..
It's January 31, no news from my two cards, customer service answers when it wants...
I will update this post to indicate if it has a happy ending or not.

RE: First BGS experience = bad...
Ok, I was just answered literally this:
Hi Amir,

Thank you for contacting Beckett.

This e-mail is in regards to your query for Grading.

We apologize to inform you we are unable to provide you an exact date of order completion. You will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number once it's shipped.

You order is in a safe hand. You can check the order status online on https://www.beckett-authentication.com under My BAS order tab.

I can't anymore...

My friends and I are in the same boat as you I'm afraid. We sent in our packages and charged 700 plus dollars just to be told 84 days later after multiple attempts that they had lost our orders. But wait it gets better 3 days after that they said they found our orders and were awaiting authentication. So they basically lost and then found them but have yet to update any of our order status or given any of us anything more than yea we got them. So we have to just take their word for it that they have our orders. 15 days after that still nothing and complete ghost mode from the 2 customer service reps that have talked to me. Unfortunately the only person from beckett that seems to be trying to help has vome from their official Facebook messenger account but that's about it. So over 100 days in and still no actual movement on atleast 4 different orders, no emails, no tracking and no context to help ease the anxiety. Beckett subs and if we get our cards back we will definitely choose another grader for the future.

That’s the worst part of the grading process for me, no transparency. It’s a simple thing to automate the process to let us know where our cards are at.

My order is almost at the upper time limit, however I suspect they will claim extra days because of the bad weather they had last week.

PSA can grade 1m cards a month. How is it that BGS struggles with 50k?

I guess that's why grade 10 beckett cards sell so expensive given the difficulty of grading... I have to send a 1k card in express 2/5d... I hesitate.. .

I finally got an invoicing email yesterday. All this tells me is they scanned my submission. Ironically it says received date as October 26 so yea. At this rate I'll get my card back by August lmao. Still no word on my buddies but I literally just did not leave them alone and what do you know they scan it. Have they done anything else I dony know but a step forward I'll take it.

He explained to me by email that all the November orders are just starting.. We keep hope haha

I’m past 45 days now! ?

I don't think you should stay on a bad experience..
I will send an order in 20/30d to see the deadlines are respected, and another in 2/5d.
Maybe long delays are not a priority and can therefore be delayed.
In today's society, priority is given to those who pay the most.. to be continued..

Beckett confirmed to me that my order would be finished at the end of the month, only 10 days left to wait...