Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Most Unique and Thoughtful Item in My Lions PC Arrived Today

The Most Unique and Thoughtful Item in My Lions PC Arrived Today
Bros,

I got a huge package in the mail from our good friend JP today.

Was amazed to see this ...

[Image: Lions.jpg]

It's a custom Detroit Lions holiday wreath, made by none other than JP's mom!!!

It came in especially handy since our office is currently embroiled in a "cube decorating contest" ...

JP also threw in some Gem Fire Banger basketball cards and a few Detroit Lions singles, some of which I'd never seen before, including a rookie insert of Joey Harrington, one of my all-time Lions.

I can't repay this man with anything close to this so I'm just going to say THANK YOU and share it with all of my Gem Fire Banger Bros on Beckett!

Let's Effing Goooooooooooooo!!!

RE: The Most Unique and Thoughtful Item in My Lions PC Arrived Today
Outstanding!!!! Extremely thoughtful and just one of the many reasons why this hobby can be, sometimes, more than just a hobby.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

I think JP's mom should have incorporated some Lions cards into the wreath also. Everyone knows they are worthless anyway. Ha!

On a more serious note, that is a beautiful wreath. Hopefully you win the decorating contest at work.

(12-08-2022, 04:31 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Outstanding!!!!  Extremely thoughtful and just one of the many reasons why this hobby can be, sometimes, more than just a hobby.
That JP fella is a good egg for sure.

(12-08-2022, 04:40 PM)akaus Wrote: I think JP's mom should have incorporated some Lions cards into the wreath also. Everyone knows they are worthless anyway. Ha!

On a more serious note, that is a beautiful wreath. Hopefully you win the decorating contest at work.
The idea is for it to be festive - including rookie cards of past Lions draft busts would defeat that purpose

What a Gem Fire Banger - an 1 of 1 probably.

Panini would sell it for $250

(12-08-2022, 04:40 PM)akaus Wrote: I think JP's mom should have incorporated some Lions cards into the wreath also. Everyone knows they are worthless anyway. Ha!

I think I came across a few Pro Set Rodney Peete's that would have looked good.  LOL
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(12-08-2022, 05:46 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: What a Gem Fire Banger - an 1 of 1 probably.

Panini would sell it for $250
And then not ship it for six months, despite being a holiday item

JP does it again! That's a sweet wreath, great work by the artist.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(12-08-2022, 05:53 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: And then not ship it for six months, despite being a holiday item
Six months?  Optimist - I'm thinking more like 18 months.

Doesn't everyone put out football themed holiday wreaths in July?