`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Most Unique and Thoughtful Item in My Lions PC Arrived Today

RE: The Most Unique and Thoughtful Item in My Lions PC Arrived Today
(12-12-2022, 01:10 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Seriously, that's like #1 on the list of The Most Panini Things Ever ... not to include a single base card of an iconic franchise in a major market.

You have to go to a whole new level of not giving a crap to pull that off.
It was quite impressive and 100% why I didn't bother to buy any Score product this year.

(12-13-2022, 10:12 AM)jplarson Wrote: It was quite impressive and 100% why I didn't bother to buy any Score product this year.
"Quite impressive" - LOL, this actually made me LOL

(12-12-2022, 01:10 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Seriously, that's like #1 on the list of The Most Panini Things Ever ... not to include a single base card of an iconic franchise in a major market.

You have to go to a whole new level of not giving a crap to pull that off.
David Montgomery was picked as a Top 100 Player of 2022 - a running back on the Top 100 list not having a single card in a product - amazing.

(12-13-2022, 04:57 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: David Montgomery was picked as a Top 100 Player of 2022 - a running back on the Top 100 list not having a single card in a product - amazing.
At an absolute minimum they should have had Montgomery, Fields, Mooney and Roquan Smith ... four legit standout NFL players.