`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turnaround Time Close to Estimated with Economy?

Turnaround Time Close to Estimated with Economy?
Anyone sent economy recently and have an update for us? I'm considering sending if it is actually only going to be 2 months.

RE: Turnaround Time Close to Estimated with Economy?
(08-16-2022, 09:46 PM)acexdistortion Wrote: Anyone sent economy recently and have an update for us? I'm considering sending if it is actually only going to be 2 months.
My standard sub of 2 cards hasn't progressed at all after 6 weeks now (UPDATED turnaround times are claiming 10-15 days), so who knows what will happen with econ. Not sure what planet the individual is on that is 'updating' these turnaround times...

Well yea, I think 6 weeks ago would have been June, right? I know before August 1, Economy still said 60-90 days. Not it says 30-40.

UPS confirmed delivery of my submission to Beckett on August 12th. No update or confirmation from Beckett of receipt or order number assigned. Any insight?

Good Luck...I submitted 10 cards standard on 8/1/22 and a econo 10 cards on 8/3/22. My standard cards were given a 8/15/22 deadline and have been in "repository" for weeks with no progression and the Econo cards finally showed up in system as "invoice created" but still no order # or progress.  Dodgy

I guess we will all just find out at Beckett’s mercy or lack thereof. I sent the exact amount of cards to PSA on the same day. Both economy. Received a day later than Beckett did. We shall see who wins this race.

I sent a standard and value that got there on Aug 16th. The standard has been graded, just needs to be encapsulated and shipped. Value still hasn’t been entered into the system. Both were sent in the same box.

Update: I received an email saying they received my economy submission. Very cool.

(09-01-2022, 06:26 PM)acexdistortion Wrote: Update: I received an email saying they received my economy submission. Very cool.
What day did they receive the shipment?

(08-31-2022, 03:09 PM)booper69 Wrote: Good Luck...I submitted 10 cards standard on 8/1/22 and a econo 10 cards on 8/3/22. My standard cards were given a 8/15/22 deadline and have been in "repository" for weeks with no progression and the Econo cards finally showed up in system as "invoice created" but still no order # or progress.  Dodgy
Update...received my graded cards sent 8/1/22 for standard today (9/8/22) and my Econo order sent 8/3/22 has been started on....