`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turnaround Time Close to Estimated with Economy?

RE: Turnaround Time Close to Estimated with Economy?
Mine when sent in was 30-40 day turn around. I sent 7 cards in with sub grades. They received on August 29th(USPS Stated left with someone). Still would like to get an email stating they have with a timeline. That would be nice. I hope I get mine back with in 60 days, but i'm thinking not at this point.

(08-30-2022, 10:03 PM)eugen Wrote: UPS confirmed delivery of my submission to Beckett on August 12th. No update or confirmation from Beckett of receipt or order number assigned. Any insight?
I had a Standard order that they received on August 11th. They were just graded yesterday; should be about 2 more weeks for your order (per my estimation on Economy)...

Sent in 10 cards (Economy) via USPS. Tracking shows the package arrived at Beckett on 9/21/22 and was signed for. No email updates from Beckett as of yet.

60~ Business days = I should get it back by December/January? Crossing my fingers!

Officially my 30th business day since my cards were marked as received. Halfway there brothers. I
Will keep you posted.

Wow. Didn't expect to be updating this quickly, but my order has gone from 0/35 graded to 35/35 graded in the app. I haven't received an email yet with an update, but this looks promising.

#Received/# Graded 35/35
Received Date 08/22/22
Service Term Name Economy Grading
Ship Date N/A

That would be 32 business days to actual grading. That's not bad.

UPDATE: Got my cards via economy grading. They marked it received on 08/22/22. Received at my house complete on 10/10/22. 34 Business Days. Not bad.

I mailed a 20 card ecomomy order to BGS nearly a month ago and have yet to receive an order number. They have charged my card and there is an "invoice date" and "paid notation under my account but all other information is "N/A" such as received date, etc.

What should I to expect at this point? Is there any way to contact a person to find out what is happening with the order? Emails have gone ignored.

(10-10-2022, 01:21 PM)acexdistortion Wrote: UPDATE: Got my cards via economy grading. They marked it received on 08/22/22. Received at my house complete on 10/10/22. 34 Business Days. Not bad.
at what point in the process do you actually get an order # so you can enter the information into the order tracking platform they have??

I sent a few cards that were dropped off by the PO last week Tuesday and Entered I got the email that they were received on Thursday. 

However I still don't know what my "order #" is.. 
I have a submission #.. But that doesn't generate any information in the order tracker?

I just sent my order in a little over a month ago. While the website is not easy to navigate it certainly isn't any better to find your grading orders. The app provided me with a much better and clearer picture of my order. It doesn't give a specific date but it does give me all the details of the order including date received, # cards, price charged for entire order, and a link to the entire itemized order. It also gives you method of return shipping. Based on the numbers, I have a general idea of a 3 week window of when the order will pop.

Hope that helps.

(10-31-2022, 09:25 PM)promodeltodd Wrote: I just sent my order in a little over a month ago.  While the website is not easy to navigate it certainly isn't any better to find your grading orders.  The app provided me with a much better and clearer picture of my order.  It doesn't give a specific date but it does give me all the details of the order including date received, # cards, price charged for entire order, and a link to the entire itemized order.  It also gives you method of return shipping.  Based on the numbers, I have a general idea of a 3 week window of when the order will pop.

Hope that helps.
Kind of.. I appreciate the effort.. 
I downloaded the app and log in and my order still doesn't even show my cards as received.. I have no order # yet no information on cards or itemization at all.. It just says the invoice was created and paid.. 

I did finally get an email from CS that at least informed me my cards have been received. 

I paid the $40/card 10-20 day grading.. I'm at business day 6 since the cards arrived at BGS with little to no evidence they are even in the process except an email they received them.. but no additional information.. or idea when I may even hear more other than speculation and reading the forums here to see what other's experiences were like.