`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020-21 UD Exclusives & High Gloss Parallel Question

2020-21 UD Exclusives & High Gloss Parallel Question
With Upper Deck issuing French versions of cards in this product, I noticed that Becketts lists both English & French versions of the Exclusives & High Gloss parallels.  My ability to find both versions of cards however would lead me to believe that there may not actually be both a French and English version.  Can anybody confirm if what I've seen is accurate?  Is there a good checklist of which versions actually exist?  Thanks

Shannon

RE: 2020-21 UD Exclusives & High Gloss Parallel Question
(02-16-2022, 07:09 PM)pinski Wrote: With Upper Deck issuing French versions of cards in this product, I noticed that Becketts lists both English & French versions of the Exclusives & High Gloss parallels.  My ability to find both versions of cards however would lead me to believe that there may not actually be both a French and English version.  Can anybody confirm if what I've seen is accurate?  Is there a good checklist of which versions actually exist?  Thanks

Shannon
Upper Deck did the same thing with the exclusives and high gloss that they did for the silver foil epack parallel in series 1 only. All even # cards are french, all odd # cards are english.  Maybe someday they will fix the OPG.

(02-18-2022, 11:13 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: Upper Deck did the same thing with the exclusives and high gloss that they did for the silver foil epack parallel in series 1 only. All even # cards are french, all odd # cards are english.  Maybe someday they will fix the OPG.

I like your optimism
Current Project #1 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Base Set (520/600)
Current Project #2 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Playing Card Set (49/54)

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming

Thanks, is that only for Series 1? Are there both versions of Series 2 & Extended?

(02-19-2022, 11:15 AM)pinski Wrote: Thanks, is that only for Series 1?  Are there both versions of Series 2 & Extended?
Only series 1. Series 2 and Extended are English only.