`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years resolutions missed for the first time in...?

New Years resolutions missed for the first time in...?
My annual check in and list of New Years resolutions got missed this year. I've always had fun doing it, and wish I had been able to do the same this year. Tons of stuff going on though, and cards have taken a back seat, as has the hobby as a whole. I wish I could be on here more, but it just hasn't happened. Lyme Disease has been kicking me around hard, 3 relatives are dealing with life threatening conditions, and bills have piled up. I've been sorting and selling off large chunks of my collection to try and ease the pain, though I still have a ton I plan on never moving lol. So I've contented myself with grabbing low priced cards here and there that fit some of my collecting fancies. 

So, right now, just trying to keep my head above water, and enjoying seeing what everyone else is adding to their collections! This crazy card bubble might be nearing an end. The economy may not be able to support it. I'm sure the high-end cards will still stay high as the people with money try to outbid each other on the most desirable cards lol. But we'll see, I never thought it would last this long! Guess I'm not all knowing after all Tongue 

Hope you are all well and healthy, had a blessed Christmas, and a great start to the New Year! I'll be around, just not very active. Looking forward to seeing what you all add! 

Nate

RE: New Years resolutions missed for the first time in...?
Nice to hear from you, Nate! If you're going through your collection and find Panthers stuff you want to sell (base and all), you know where to sell first  Big Grin
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Hey Nate, sorry to hear about the illnesses going on and I hope all of them good recoveries. I got your package this week, thank you so much for the Fields card! I actually have a small Packers lot to send to you too.

Hang in there, my good man!

(01-26-2022, 01:43 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Nice to hear from you, Nate! If you're going through your collection and find Panthers stuff you want to sell (base and all), you know where to sell first  Big Grin
Haha, I do! I also owe you an email...it keeps getting buried...today may be a good day to bring it to light lol

(01-26-2022, 05:10 PM)jplarson Wrote: Hey Nate, sorry to hear about the illnesses going on and I hope all of them good recoveries.  I got your package this week, thank you so much for the Fields card!  I actually have a small Packers lot to send to you too.
Glad you got them and like them! Took me long enough LOL

(01-27-2022, 02:51 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hang in there, my good man!
Thanks RJ!